Anyone feel like anti-bullying efforts just make bullying more effective...

anyone feel like anti-bullying efforts just make bullying more effective. Now when someone gets bullied it feels like the end of the world to them. Fucking 13 year olds children are killing themselves over fucking middle school bullies now, that didn't used to happen. It's also why gaming (and the broader internet) went to shit when half the players grew up in a world where you called your friend faggot as banter and the other half grew up in a world where being called "stupid" is a nuclear war crime

Attached: stop bully.jpg (520x358, 52.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
youtube.com/watch?v=CM_wXCrcxnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but.. but.. bullying causes trannies
therefore bullying is bad

Anti bullying bs being pushed is when the world started going down hill

I was less of a bully and more of a shit disturber

I literal saw a kid bullying the fuck out of some other kid in a somewhat private room in my church today. The kid was literally dominating the other. He was right on top and pushing the other kid's head into the floor. I just told them to get the fuck out. Not with those words, I just used words similar, such as "get out of here".

I didn't want to bother because kids should handle certain kinds of kid problems. I also don't actually have kids so had no fuckin clue what to do other than tell them to get out of that private room.

does it?

Why all the harping on "bullying" what does that even mean?
Only people I bullied in school were literal homos/bronies and such, or kids who didn't bathe (you all knew a few of those) and shit like that and they DESERVED IT.
This one kid, I stake my soul on this statement, carved a Harry Potter scar on his forehead with a fork and I relentlessly bullied him for it throughout high school, and I like Harry Potter, but come on.
Stop bullying? Sounds to me like they're saying "let pedos rape your kids" ultimately. No?

thats what Any Forums told me

Bullying is not criticism, you dumb Amerifat.

The best way to depower a child from ever properly defending themselves or considering to learn self defense or self improvement is to tell them nothing is wrong with them and to demand others stop criticizing them.

Wtf is bullying then, Ausbro? When the police drag your children away to be forcefully innoculated with experimental poison?

Attached: 1657510116155.webm (480x782, 1.25M)

Bullying is very repeated and unwarranted. You said yourself that you only bullied homos and bronies. That's not bullying. Bullying is making kids feel bad for their looks from birth, height, voice, family background, whatever.

>Bullying is making kids feel bad for their looks from birth, height, voice, family background, whatever.
Yeah except that doesn't happen..if you're not some weirdo proto-pedo pussy candy ass no one is gonna bust your balls if you're poor or whatever youre saying.

It happens all the time. What the fuck are you talking about?

When the anti bullying psyop began the door was opened for full on faggotry. We have seen where it leads. boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/391821454#bottom
>The normalization efforts for beastiality.
No. We must turn back the globohomo tide and reembrace making fun of people who are different or a nigger.

Attached: original.gif (500x200, 991.25K)

>Only people I bullied in school were literal homos/bronies and such, or kids who didn't bathe (you all knew a few of those) and shit like that and they DESERVED IT.
My friend was bullied for being a brony and killed himself in middleschool a few years ago (he was like 5 years younger than me), people like you have blood on their hands

Jews need bullying to continue in order to create their armies of frustrated victims.

It's a communist psyop aimed at gaining support for extreme censorship measures and the normalisation of Stasi.

May very likely lead to the justification of discrimination and then genocide (of Europeans).

What, on the Disney channel? Everyone was pretty cool in high school unless you were a faggot (or gay) in some way.
I had PLENTY of beefs with people throughout high school but it was all justified. Here's one stupid thing that happened.
>some fat ass called my friend a faggot (he was a dork)
>I go up to this dude and call him a fat fucking loser
>we fight (I kick his ass)
>rest of the year he and his buddies fuck with me and call me out in the lunchroom and shit
I wouldn't consider that bullying, it was just kids defending their friends. Did those other guys start it? Yeah, but my friend was a stuttering dork who shouldn't have been such a faggot, but I obviously was gonna defend him anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_wXCrcxnU

Good lol. It's like I eradicated a train from existing in the future Skynet style.

Attached: 1660862893079207.jpg (1024x1024, 198.79K)

It happens everywhere all the time, I witnessed it personally over and over.
Kids and teenagers are little shits.