Is he right Any Forums?

Is racism an invention of the Jew?

Attached: 1661048870385709m.jpg (986x1024, 119.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is factually right.
Anglos didn't even consider German white at one point. So yes, racism as shovinist-supremacist thought is quintessentially anglo.

It's a shame we won't see his daughter getting blacked anymore

Dugin and his Cronies would literally even the most Normie MAGA supporter in a fucking dungeon. He would be the ideological leader of ANTIFA if he were American

i didn't know they had chinks in Brazil

>But in the American elite, which is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, at some point a critically large number of non-Americans have accumulated. They are predominantly Europeans, often from Russia. Many are ethnically Jewish but imbued with European or Russian-Soviet principles and cultural codes. They brought a different culture and philosophy to the United States. They did not understand or accept American pragmatism at all, seeing it only as a backdrop for their own advancement. That is, they took advantage of American opportunities, but did not intend to adopt a libertarian logic unrelated to any hint of totalitarianism. In reality, it was these alien elites who hijacked the old American democracy. It was they who took the helm of globalist structures and gradually seized power in the United States.

>This, however, represented a completely new interpretation of liberalism for the American tradition. The old liberalism argued: no one can ever impose anything on me. The new liberalism responded: a culture of abolition, shaming, total elimination of old habits, sex change, freedom to dispose of the human foetus (pro-choice), equal rights for women and races is not just a possibility, it is a necessity. The old liberalism said: be what you want, as long as it works. The new one replied: you have no right not to be a liberal. If you are not a progressive, you are a Nazi and must be destroyed. Everything must be sacrificed in the name of freedom, LGBT+, transgender and artificial intelligence.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/

Attached: 1598735479776.png (1440x4290, 1.31M)

This is bullshit narrative of someone who has no idea of Soviet Union.
>Everything must be sacrificed in the name of freedom,
Didn't exist in USSR. You were forced to work. Homeless freeloaders often ended up in mental asyluns.
>LGBT+,
Didn't exist in USSR. People to this day a lot more anti-LGBT and only money from western countries is forcing LGBT culture onto us.
>transgender
Didn't exist in USSR. Was very looked down upon. If I tried to explain transgender to my grandpa he would just say ''so basically a fag?'' and wonder why do I even know about such degenerate things.
>and artificial intelligence.
I don't even know how to argue about this because this is just retarded. USSR didn't believe in computers when they first arrived and was always 10 years behind the west.

Dugin is next. I wonder where he will hide.

There's everything in Brazil.

Mostly blacks and spics though....

>If I tried to explain transgender to my grandpa he would just say ''so basically a fag?'' and wonder why do I even know about such degenerate things.

Attached: 1651550997951.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

Blacks are minority, we are mostly brown, retard

yes.
1) the race end just wants their people to be left alone
2) the cultural end just wants to be rid of gangster culture, which isn't black in any way as it descends from pre-enlightenment scots-irish cracker culture (cracka joke and not crack a whip). Considered lazy drunks brought into middle america or the north part of the south. Both black and scots-irish were in poverty and ended up adopting a significant amount of cultural traits off them.
Read black rednecks, white liberals for more. It's an essay and audio is on youtube.

Attached: Aloneitd.png (320x200, 28.53K)

Spics ARE brown retard. And no blacks are most definitely not a minority in here.

There's a reason we are well known as ''Macacos'' outside of Brazil. And is not just a meme. Niggers are flooding this country.

Funny to shift the blame no Anglo-saxons when Jews owned the majority of slaves.

I don't think anyone invented it
all humans have an in group preference
they generally prefer members of their own tribe and distrust outsiders
just look how hard they have had to work to try and destroy this instinct in white people
so jews didn't invent that, no one did
but they definitely know how to exploit it
it is divide and conquer
they force lots of incomparable groups together
knowing it will cause a lot of conflict
then no one notices them gradually steal everything until one of three things happens
1. the native population get pissed off and kick them out
2. the native population get really pissed off and kill them
3. the entire country collapses so the jews cut and run to somewhere new to try the whole thing again

>quintessentially anglo
Hey, JIDF.
>Funny to shift the blame to Anglo-saxons when Jews owned the majority of slaves
Weird, huh?

Must-know redpills about jews and their slave trade:

>mah nigga

>Is racism an invention of the Jew?
Obviously.

It is classic jewing. Create new words. Invert everything to gaslight and brainwash NPCs. It is called newspeak, a type of pilpul. The jews go-to weapon of choice.

Such examples:
>(((white privilege)))
>(((white supremacist)))
>(((xenophobia)))
>(((holocaust denial)))
>(((homophopia)))
>(((McCarthyism)))
>(((transphobia)))
>(((sexism)))
>(((racism)))
etc. etc.

"Antisemitism" itself is a newspeak term created by jews relatively very recently (a little over a hundred years ago) to shut down discussion and to control goyim thought, just like (((racism))) and the like. Pic related, maybe the most redpilling data one will ever see.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the jew funded (((social political movements))) of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

Attached: “racism” origin.jpg (1634x1444, 276.86K)

With the rise of jewish (((social and political movements))) you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist! You are antisemitic!" (communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movements for different agendas. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another.
>"We want to ban guns!"
>"But here are the stats, that makes no sense..."
>"Those stats are racist! You're a racist!"
or
>"These holocaust numbers just don't make any sense whatsoever... let's discuss this."
>"You're a holocaust denier! You're a nazi!"
or
>"I don't want trannys having subversive classes in our schools and public libraries...”
>"That's transphobic! You're transphobic!"
etc.

NPC: "Oh.... I don't want to be seen as a racist/nazi/transphope! Watch me virtue signal and comply... I'm a good goy!"

Jew population thought-control tactics 101.

Attached: mom help me.jpg (1042x988, 325.45K)

FBS did it

>Is racism an invention of the Jew?
"racism" is a word invented by Trotsky, I think.
Birds of a feather flock together is reality.