I believe Christ will return within the next century or two

I believe Christ will return within the next century or two

Attached: 0BF48F8A-0D20-44D4-BD08-B570BCB335C5.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4wv9p7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two more weeks

Every Christian has for as long as Christians have existed.

Bold prediction......

I don’t believe that he will come in two more weeks. But while Christianity has existed for 2,000 years, globohomo has existed for a much, much shorter time. So it hardly seems illogical.

/thread

And I’m aware of that. But we live in a time so much more different than the fall of Rome, the Black Death, or the Thirty Years’ War. The world is controlled by satanic elites, it is not torn apart by natural, organic chaos. What we see is actually on a universal scale.

lol I’m already here retard and I am going to love passing judgement on all these fucking retards and niggers

I believe soup is the perfect food. I believe Kanye West is a Genius...the problem is he knows it. I believe owners should pay for their own fucking stadiums.

CHRISTIANITY IS GLOBOHOMO CHRISTIANITY IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF JUDAISM

Two centuries. It’s two centuries.

Seriously though do all these christ shills really believe this shit?

Christ has already returned and run his kingdom. Satan is presently loosed again deceiving the nations.
Lol. All wrong.

>believes a Jew spirit is going to rise from the dead

~50 years

streamable.com/4wv9p7

kikes are builing third temple by 2034

There is no god, when you die you just restart from zero with the exact same life.

Don't care if you call me a fedoranigger

So did every other doomsday cult freak before you
Keep dreaming boy

I honestly don't think this world will ever see justice.
Maybe it'll grow and be more peaceful and kind, but I don't think justice is coming.

Globohomo did not exist before the 20th century

Way earlier and very soon.

Attached: the_harvest.jpg (1024x574, 134.79K)

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1655173704141.jpg (883x1024, 72.1K)

I believe you and all other christkikes will die and decay into dust like everyone else. We’ll have to wait and see who is right

Attached: 48148971-BFC1-4F3C-95C1-9F89E6850E91.png (449x293, 67.77K)

Just a pure coincidence that the decline of Europe occurred simultaneously with the decline of Christianity. Really makes you think, does it Shlomo?