WAIT.....WUT?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-20 9.27.32 PM.png (597x217, 30.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnwtTQlfaQo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh you thought the inflation reduction act had anything to do with inflation?
it might as well have been named the IRS and electric car bill

Checked

Attached: biden_elected.jpg (1194x776, 142.63K)

I wonder if normies will wake up to the fact climate policies are meant to reduce our standard of living and make us dependent on the government.

Yeah duh. Battling inflation was a lie. They like inflation. But climate is also a lie. Their true agenda is to horde resources for themselves.

The Hunter Biden Distraction Act

youtube.com/watch?v=TnwtTQlfaQo

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

>I wonder if normies will wake up
Nope

Inflation Reduction Act.
These Pharisee Jews earned the Holocaust. 100%.

Anybody got the first draft of the Racism Reduction Act ready?

not until it actually reduces their standard of living and the fucking gall of these people thinking we can play god

The Biden Confusion Act

Attached: 643466_1649837506.jpg (1280x720, 111.78K)

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

I think it means that if we kill the economy, we won't produce more co2

>horde resources
Learn English you dumb orc.

Attached: 7ADDB93E-C0D3-4DDF-B988-31B7D08DDEDA.jpg (225x225, 8.83K)

Based. All Joe does is win win win.

Wait What? Are we going do this thing where we pretend like bills solve problems?

he is enacted planetary progress whether you like it or not

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE

Attached: 0E987A1D-7BB7-4477-80AC-D666142E3FBD.jpg (828x621, 49.11K)

it's just a scam for Democrats to funnel money to their friends and family in all these "climate change" industries

nobody can change the fucking climate

but they'll make a lot of money pretending to try

fucking scumbags all deserve a slow painful death and an eternity in hell

Attached: 9.5-ww-updated-1024x536.png (1024x536, 224.41K)

I remember this. Yeah, the fix was in.

It's incredible how inept people are when it comes to congressional laws. None of them are what they're called. All of them are public. Just read them and shit yourself. It's not just deception either. But flat out bad laws in how they're written. The covid handouts for instance: by law ALL you had to do is claim gig work (which could be as simple as lying about getting paid $20 for cutting someone's lawn) and you qualified for 2 years, tax free unemployment. I got paid $35k in tax payer money for doing nothing and it wasn't even illegal. The state I was in didn't even require you to look for work.

Attached: star_trek_tng_4-19.jpg (400x368, 29.26K)

>The Hunter Biden Distraction Act
Which follows the Nancy Pelosi Insider Trading Taiwan Vacation Distraction

>Green new deal!
Nah
Fuck you commie niggers
>Scribble out name of Green new deal
>Crayon in "Flayshun Duckshin Akt"
>Get doped up Pedo Joe to sign it
WE DID IT
WE SOLVED INFLATION!

lol... trust the experts... follow the science

I had an op get pastad hundreds of times and made it onto twitter somehow.
Who knows?

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.

lol day after the chemtrails started up again after three months offline.

they're gloating
they could pass a "save the puppies act" that goes door to door euthanizing any domesticated animal and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it
destruction is imminent

Attached: 1654661362083.jpg (442x467, 70.1K)

I am very angry at myself for not getting on that gravy train. Stupid.

Tens of thousands of lurkers see every post you make. Some times your post is so good a few people reply to it.

You Chuds should have stopped it when we had the chance but now climate change was escaped and gotten into everything!

Attached: climate.png (768x768, 318.46K)

It’s all just bullshit smoke and mirrors. I thought you knew this? How can spending billions of dollars reduce inflation? Lol

Yep, my state now has regular black outs because we are shutting down our coal power plants. This will have a chain reaction to the local states who regularly got power from us because their green energy isn’t enough to power their own grids.