When Will Baldness Be Cured?

Seriously, when will baldness be cured. Any dermatologist...

Attached: Kevin-Spacey.jpg (1270x1600, 270.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbQ__mGlUy0
notebookcheck.net/Scientists-discover-hair-growth-signaling-molecule-SCUBE3-as-potential-baldness-cure.640716.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally trending on twitter. Get minoxidil oral not the topical.

Is it a cure if you have to buy a product for the rest of your life? All of those topicals and oral treatments available only work if you take them indefinitely. Wonder if hair transplant people like Musk have to do upkeep or they'd go bald again.

When the cure for Judaism comes out

Pyrilutamide

Well the good news it will cost you about 60 cents a day. You can get it over the counter. Look into it.

Hair is obsolete, in the future everyone will have evolved to be silky smooth

Where can I buy oral minoxidil? Without a script?

get a wig
youtube.com/watch?v=tbQ__mGlUy0

Scientists are too busy working on meds for fags to protect them from their deranged sex habits.

Get a hair transplant and not in turkey
Only few clinics worldwide have a great track record
Done mine last October and it’s unbelievable how I look today, how natural it looks too

Take their hair plug pill

Attached: elon.jpg (3000x2000, 1.1M)

This .. it's cured it's called fue

Walmart. Amazon. Anywhere.

Silky smooth you say?

got 2000 fue transplant 4 years ago. great decision.
no min or fin taken, kept all of tranny hair
natty hair still falling out, that's why doc says to take fin / min
i'm just going to get another 2000 and then i'll be good and keep my balls

Its bad for your kidneys

this, im saving up for it, gonna get the max treatment

Im balding on one side of my head. Its pretty funny and I look spaz. Full dgaf though. What can you do? Jack shit.

They just discovered the genetic process responsible for balding and how to treat it.
notebookcheck.net/Scientists-discover-hair-growth-signaling-molecule-SCUBE3-as-potential-baldness-cure.640716.0.html

I'm getting noticable silver hairs. I wish I was bald so I don't have to worry about it.

Attached: picard.jpg (1049x1049, 340.86K)

They could have just made mRNA cure baldness and included that in some coronavaxes, then I’d have taken it.