Discuss

The belly of the dragon will drip water

Attached: china-yangtze-river-drought.jpg (900x600, 70.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2022/02/the-chinese-threat-to-lower-brahmaputra-riparians-india-and-bangladesh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 more weeks

sneed

Water war with India when?

Attached: 1658114262770032.png (898x657, 426.08K)

Attached: Flag_of_Wales.svg.png (1280x768, 191.24K)

See OP? Garbage in, garbage out.

>thread on chinkland
>Chinknadian posts nonsense

The amount of fucks i give is minimal

Dont drink water from the yellow river

No longer give a fuck about anything. (((they))) beat me....

Attached: 1659218832234377.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

Buy silver

From what I understand the majority of the chinese army is stationed around the yangtse river basin in the east. If china were to do something like, for instance, re route rivers flowing into india, it would be mean china would have to redeploy the majority of their armor to tibet as well as their airforce. The alternative is fighting with a low percentage of the forces they keep in the west while wasting resources flying longer range missions.
While tibet is militarized to keep its inhabitants in line the military there likely couldn't handle an actual military counter attack with the goal of siezing redistributed water sources.
Over all I don't think that a water war with india would be realistic seeing as the indians would have a serious advantage. Keep in mind that this would be a massive infrastructure project in a region that has a massive amount of sattelite surveilance under zero cover. India and its allies would have literally months to intervine.
>but roads in tibet
It's irrelevant, just because you can move vehicles there doesn't necessarily mean you're going to orchestrate a situation where you have to. Besides, the indians have been designing their military to combat china in the region. It's simply not a realistic strategy for them.
The way i see it they have 2 options
>get over it, let people starve
>massive desalination, salting the coastline and making it inhospitable

>Tldr; No war. Shit's fucked yo

Maybe you shouldn't buy every retarded meme stock and cryptohomo you come across.
>>/out/

isnt this a good thing? I thought lefties were complaining that rising water levels would put homes underwater?

I bought lead
I didn't, I missed it all.
(((they)))) stole my Jewish Princess from me. The dirty fucking jews stole her.

Go find an arab princess. not mine tho

Why would lefties give a shit about homes being under water in china? Are you fucking retarded?

Understood user.

Attached: 1660362027254556.png (720x540, 493.42K)

based Mount Kalash

typical bot post, filtered your ID putin bot

All day everyday.

surprised how clean this look tbqh

they've already built dams on rivers that flow into india and plan more
thediplomat.com/2022/02/the-chinese-threat-to-lower-brahmaputra-riparians-india-and-bangladesh/

DERETE THIS GWEIRO!!1

Attached: 1600830008323.png (516x485, 89.29K)

China has had flooding of this scale since they started recording it.

Interesting, I wonder how true it is what they say about not diverting the river. Realistically if they did divert the river the dams would need to be seized and drained before being destroyed, though i still believe India and other allies would have the ability to do so, and the threat of a two front war is enough of a detterant.
It's interesting that they mentioned the effect that this type of development has on the environment. A lot of issues with the eastern regions can be attributed to the dam systems in place. It's like says, you reap what you sow.
>flooding