White God has SHOOTOUT with Black neighbors in Akron

>VIDEO of niggers screaming in pain

cleveland19.com/2022/08/06/police-release-bodycam-footage-shootout-that-injured-2-akron-video/?outputType=amp

Attached: 7BF618BF-38E5-40F7-BF14-3DBA4815859E.png (1175x665, 1.39M)

ohio is such a shithole

Attached: 8632A873-A9BC-476E-816C-EBFD202F8045.jpg (960x259, 66.3K)

2 niggers shot by a white, send 600 officers, shoot to kill

>The Lord said I gotta do what I gotta do today sir.
Niggers always lie, they and cops deserve eachother. Hope he gets off clean.

>Police confirmed Turkovich pulled out a handgun and started firing shots when the 23-year-old woman began to return gunfire.

Fuck journalists too. Holy shit what a fucking retarded sentence.

So, what's the true story? He just started shooting the obese sheboons dressed in blue for no reason?

Taken into custody only cause he white. Racist fucking cops would have killed a Black suspect no question

Fucking hell

Kek, only reason he was arrested is because he won and the cops are gynocentric matriarchal faggots who listen to women.

He didn't kill any, so he's going to prison for nothing. If you end up having to shoot a nigger and you know you're gonna be in trouble for it, you better just go get as many as you can, especially women so they can't breed as fast.

So basically the nigger fired first? He pulled out a handgun and started firing when the nigger began to shoot (return fire? fucking idiot journo)

And never surrender. If you go to war alone, you are at war for the rest of your life, make it short and sweet like all wars should be.

not dumb, they know exactly what they're doing

Nigress* but so it seems, but the journo sucks so bad there's no telling. Cops always lie so there will be no knowing the truth, I side with the white guy defacto.

brazil tier shithole

Taken into custody because he's white. ZOG bot cops arrested him for self defense against unruly niggers.

This shit wouldn't happen if we had segregation, but nooooOOOOO gotta mix the niggers in with everybody else

I have a hard time telling cops from niggers now days.

So the White guy has multiple charges and the negroes have 0
Typical
>Niggers always lie, they and cops deserve eachother
Truest statement ever written

Clickbait