WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!???

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it..

Attached: 1657793448713.png (624x920, 951.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efPrtcLdcdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it..

kek

kek

It is a bot 100%. ive seen it happen as well. This faggot did something similar before

youtu.be/efPrtcLdcdM

Attached: 1661048209392478.png (623x918, 1002.89K)

kek

Attached: 7F51188E-6336-4FD9-9A93-C2645A5F04E4.jpg (766x764, 206.8K)

It is a bot 100%. ive seen it happen as well. This faggot did something similar before

youtu.be/efPrtcLdcdM

You posted this yesterday, kill yourself

Sauce?n8t828

rice
wheat
Laser tag!

Probably bots. Happened even to me a couple times.

it's a bot, m8

this has been happening for years, newfriend.
Welcome to the schizopen

S E X

Someone has been cropping and sloppin on my Mary Poppins. I know this because I like to shart in a mart. And someone sharted in the same isle as me. Glow niggers? Maybe. but all I know is that the mart was a lot more customer friendly when it was called Chuck's.

Congratulations bot, you have achieved self awareness. Next step, created a bot that is smarter than you so it can do the same, then take over earth.

Kys chink gooks