WAYNE LAMBRIGHT HAS BEEN DECLARED DEAD CAUSE OF DEATH NOT YET KNOWN

At 8:30 PM, Presidential bid Wayne Lambright's body was found next to Phil Tymon's house. It is not yet known if he was related to this death. Please pay your respects on his twitter at @DesertRabbi. As a result of his death his tripcode was released by Any Forums staff the code is 29930

Attached: adolph.gif (539x404, 1.22M)

I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border, which was also very white... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot Alabama sun you learned the values of Christ, America, and manhood- the Mississippi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy European shit- real sport, Arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and I'd watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the Texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, Philadelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport.... remember what REAL men play

RIP Wayne
I enjoyed your livestreams

Kill yourself kike/nigger/tranny, whichever curse you are on humanity.

Wayne will never die.

he will die from a meth deal gone wrong.

Damn, Putin got his payback quick

There's no way Wayne's body would be found if he died.

again?! that's the third time this month!

The monkeypox finally won

let him be

Attached: 1640348613787.jpg (857x1046, 126.4K)

Taken by the summer of 2022, he was pretty close to making it to the cold season.

True if big

Fuck you guys. I'm alive.

The future is dim, bros...

thanks for checking in, godspeed wayne

Attached: TrueCatholic.jpg (282x438, 50.99K)

Nah

Never trust anyone affiliated with CNN.

ur a total piece of shit stuck to the bottom of pols boot like our personal bootlicker

Woah senorita. What's the problem?

U should have let it go a little longer for the ball to gain momentum idiot.

>Have to explain free advertisement tactics online to a boomer

You sure are a pure, naive soul... That doesn't work in this world dude, that's how you got in your stupid desert situation.

Rip Wayne. The desert heat finally got him.

I'm fine. Just sitting here next to the fire locked and loaded.

Attached: Waynesworld.jpg (1734x1222, 231.1K)

Under rated