How are Europoors this retarded?

>Image isn't even from America if you have an iq above 50 and see the outlets
>You can't build brick and stone in hot, earthquake areas. See Japan
>Europoor cucks live in 5 square foot concrete pods they go into lifelong debt for and die by the tens of thousands from no air conditioning
>Poor Americans have more living space than upper middle-class Europeans

Will dumbfounding Europoor stupidity and their deranged obsession over America ever be alleviated?

Attached: 1661043766327508.png (1192x2158, 1.6M)

Will this mind virus ever be cured?

Are Europoor cucks forced to obsess over America in retarded ways every day until they perish and their 1 square foot concrete bug pods are given to immigrants who rape and bully them?

Attached: 03b.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

We are surrounded by niggers and spics, stop coping. This is a 3rd world shithole.

I visited UK and thought I was in Pakistan.

The whole world is fucked, at least I pay 20% tax and don't give 50% of my money to immigrants who rape and bully me like Europoor cucks.

Everyone knows that you're supposed to find a stud.

Go to Japan like a normal person

Quiet roastoid

Not to inbred Europoor cuck retards.

Apparently they get a hammer and chisel and make holes into their concrete walls to install fucking flatscreen tv's (they're not or they live in Soviet apartment shitholes).

Europoors are so fucking stupid.

Attached: 61005f3520302718434f77d2.png (1240x697, 464.34K)

And get treated like a black guy in America pre civil rights? Fuck no.

>we
How's Bejing, Zhang?

picrel

Attached: home_sweet_home.jpg (1540x1155, 646.35K)

probably a dyke household

>no studfinder

>get treated
think about your great grandkids, not yourself.

You have a fucking meme flag, not me

>nooo I'm not on a proxy
Nice try, Zang

You pay 50% of your salary to immigrants who rape and bully you.

Your nation is a joke and completely dependent on Russia and China.

You live in a 5 square foot isolated concrete pod and die from no air conditioning.

Cope and seethe Schnitzel cuck.

German homes btw:

Attached: 135030.jpg (3000x2000, 1.94M)

Speak for yourself, Jose. I'm in a 95%+ white area (remainder are native) with minimal crime. Your fault you live in a shithole state.
Evidently not because this thread exists. It always amuses me when Euros get assmad over drywall but then their whole town dies any time it gets above 38C/100F because their houses and flats aren't insulated at all. I live in a house built in the 1800's and still rarely have to use my air conditioning because it was properly insulated when I renovated it.

Don't try to use basic logic on Euros when talking about a country of 330 million people.

They get confused easily due to societally accepted childhood alcoholism frying their brains.

In Germany new houses have to be insulated and if you renovate the facade of old houses you also have to insulate.

That's good to hear, when I last worked in Frankfurt years ago there was a heat wave that was absolutely miserable because the place I was living in had virtually no insulation. That said, its insane to me that places like Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc still have issues with insulation especially considering they aren't exactly cold countries outside of the highlands.

Based. Eurocucks fear climate change because they can't afford air conditioning. Americhads conquer nature and build wealthy air conditioned cities in deserts.

>earthquakes
Not my problem