How did this guy ever get a reputation? I knew he was a fraud the moment I heard him, 10+ years ago...

How did this guy ever get a reputation? I knew he was a fraud the moment I heard him, 10+ years ago. If you ever thought this guy was interesting, that's actually embarrassing.

Attached: FafSOGRXkAIZSaT.png (886x551, 147.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowtolight.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/neuroscientist-sam-harris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's true though. they could find literally anything on hunter's laptop and it wouldn't matter.

So you’re saying if they found a video of you sucking a massive chimpanzee dick on hunter biden’s laptop it “wouldn’t matter”? What kind of a sick fuck are you?

Jews can't hide their powerlevels. They have to go psychotic kill the goyim mode eventually. It's the schizophrenia and psychopathy.

he looks like seth green

that's right. look at r. kelly, he more or less pulled a hunter biden and got 35 years for it. what were the people's reaction? there wasn't any because the media didn't launch a campaign. people sayd "oh my, that's terrible but i still love space jam".

This is how they think too, which is why the world is in the shape its in. The growth of atheism and nihilism and other occultism will be a disaster for the world at large

Attached: 1660084388175202.jpg (480x360, 30.12K)

shadowtolight.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/neuroscientist-sam-harris/

Attached: Seth_Green_Comic-Con_2011.jpg (800x1030, 174.65K)

How many monkey dicks have you sucked, user?

he's swiss so at least 10

he's a "scientist" bro

based /thread. never trust a you know who.

His career has been over since he got taken out by Clot Adams years ago

Intellectual dork web

Heeeeeeee! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! aaaaaaaa! jeeeeeeeeew!

He never really got a reputation outside the fedora community because he believes in materialism but also western morals like most atheists, and like the others he can’t answer why morals matter if there is no higher power.

Attached: GettyImages-460499600-768x432.jpg (768x432, 32.48K)

the answer is his morals are all noahide for goyim while kikes can snuff kids and traffick sex slaves

Attached: 1660943100900746.jpg (866x1383, 319.31K)

I hope if he has a baby, hunter slaughters the little thing.

But seriously WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN. It’s an ineffective method of attack and we are wasting time and resources on this shit.

There's a HUGE number of people on the internet who believe that listening to some asshole talk about political or religious issues makes them intelligent themselves. Intelligent people don't listen to other fags talk politics or faith unless they're listening for comedy's sake. Intelligent and wise people read words, study actions, and otherwise observe.
>keep your damn mouth shut and your eyes open and you might learn something.
t. our dads, if you had one

Attached: 126891935015.jpg (699x600, 91.81K)

> a hundred and fifty years ago Nietzsche declares that without a system of values to replace religion, degeneracy will fill it up
> turbo atheist puts politics in the supposedly empty religious parts of his brain

So shocking

Correct, san Francisco elite jew. Philosophy/psychology him and his fans can die in a fire. His take on blm summer was retard tier also.

Attached: ABF4A5ED-4B61-4D8C-A342-98F97BDCCC1C.jpg (612x458, 74.63K)

Is he a jew promoted by other jews? Just a guess. That would be the only reason for forced (((relevancy))). Also, spilling over thought sharts from twitter/reddit made by nobodies? Why? If people want to shit in their brains they can go direct to the source.

What science does he claim?

neurosciecne. he just accepts that consciousness is an epipenomenon of the brain like a cucked faggot while still doing meditation and psychs.

The evil weinstine started that gay shit…his brother the evolutionary biologist is pretty based especially on covid farce

Social scientists and many in the field of psychology have destroyed and devastated countries and caused war and death time and again the last 100 years. Many of them do more harm than good to society.