Portland user here

Based security guard kills a subhuman trespasser.
>warned and trespassed subhuman from shopping complex, not Lowes (home renovation company).
>subhuman buys/collects, refurbishes, and resells wooden pallet
>told to leave but acts like a badass
>pepper sprayed then tries to run over armed guard who shoots parasite
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1UH2LIgzoD0

Attached: 4B80D246-CF9C-48FC-8A33-6225055314AC.jpg (1467x828, 923.96K)

He will be out after his trial as he was almost run over again and could have taken a left turn to head out, but civil suit will be a bitch.

kys retard

You can't shoot people for trespassing, certainly not after you pepper spray them.
Fattie is going to prison my guy.

>White people killing each other
this is new and intriguing
White people are hardly known for killing one another
it happens so infrequently

>as he was almost run over
No he wasn't, stop lying.

History says otherwise.
Seriously though, everything you Any Forums users type is wrong.

At 1:11 and forward a few seconds, idiot made an attempt to run him over after already trying to do so.
>t.respassed waifu

> Gimbel, 28, has been charged with murder in the second degree with a firearm, unlawful use of a weapon with a firearm, as well as three misdemeanor charges: recklessly endangering another person and two counts of unlawful use of mace in the second degree.

charges from Christmas ‘21. rip facon bits cop

Your boy blocked the only means of egress after spraying pepper into an enclosed vehicle.
It's a payday for the woman

Stop kissing ass homo

>Portland
Biden Voters

don't give a fuck

Your boy was trespassed and hit the armed guard with his car once and tried doing so again.

Dumb, fat mutt playing wannabe cop. Someone else said it already but what is this phenotype?

Attached: 1661043111890073.jpg (1280x960, 108.2K)

>simping for corporations
kys retard

He was told to leave, and when an attempt was made to comply he was slain.

Securas-Alpha Maximus

>he was one of three guards working for Cornerstone who was not licensed to carry a gun.
LOL

oops

>attempt
He was trespassed multiple times and should have never came back. His only attempt was to run him over
You’ll get survivors benefits Ms. Widow

he literally couldn't

the security guard blocked that exit then stood in the way of the guy leaving
he wasn't trying to run him over he was trying to leave

Attached: chrome_a90HkgxhJU.jpg (2093x960, 244.49K)

Attached: Logan-Gimbel-MCSO-12022021.jpg (640x390, 35.53K)

He's fucked. Driver was a prick but the guard should have just called a real cop.

>t. obese goateed faggot

don't care about the victim either

that necklace screams GROOMER

Attached: Police-confirm-victim039s-identity-in-Lowe039s-parking-lot-killing.jpg (1051x621, 228.43K)

The thing is, the security guard was blocking his means of leaving, you can't do that. The guy who was trespassing needed to say get the fuck out of my way!!! I'm leaving. But the guy behind the wheel was getting cute with the truck pulling forward. He wasn't like get the fuck out of the way I'm leaving.

> white man tries to MAKE A LIVING
> gets MURDERED by ZOGbot
Civil War 2.0 cannot come soon enough... just because he lived in (((portland))) doesn't mean he deserved that.

Attached: Ck8_5UdXIAE4ysT.jpg (548x548, 77.16K)

Hard to prove when he blocked the only means to leave first with his vehicle, then with his body. Verbally told him to leave while putting himself between the dead man's car and the only way to leave.the dipshit films himself encircling the suspect and preventing him from leaving all the while claiming self defense. No attempt to allow to suspect to comply, the argument can be made that it was premeditated.

I call these cases The Intersection of Dumbasses. They're usually both in the wrong in some manner and one of them isn't walking away while the other walks into court.

Security guard doesn't know his place. he will come to know a 6x9 place I think

The security guard will go to prison for a very long time, and Lowe’s will settle the specific suit for about 20 million.

Security guard needed to call the real cops and not escalate the situation. The guard larping as a cop and blocking the man's escape is at fault.

>another unarmed borreby man shot by the pigs
BORREBY LIVES MATTER

Attached: 1632453114540.png (1230x1140, 61.34K)

You must leave now…stands in front of vehicle….guard is fucked beyond belief.

All the security guard had to do was get out of the way so he could leave. Not supporting this one, fuck him. The guy who died was an idiot, but that's not enough to fucking die that way.
Then the guard is like:
>I TOLD HIM I TOLD HIM
Dude, shut the fuck up, you just killed her husband or whatever, nothing you say is going to calm her down.

Attached: 1633304213681.jpg (748x986, 396.03K)

Lol. Look at his face. He thinks he is though. He will be raped in prison like a baby squirrel in gorila cell.

This, second degree murder

The dead guy is white. Hell get a medal.

nigga fucked up fr no cap

What a trigger happy retard. These people make responsible gun owners look bad, and give democrats reasons to restrict gun rights.

Sometimes suicide is the best option. This is one of those times. Either that, or death by monkey pox riddled nigger cock.

What a faggot.

That’s the number of black cocks in his ass before he kills himself.

cool fake badge

now he has a real badge :)