You guys aren't NPC's, right?

You guys talk to yourself, righht? You aren't NPC's without an inner and outer monologue are you? Do you know how to talk to yourself having full conversations from multiple points of views directed at you while at the same time defending yourself from them while they all come from your mouth?
>Do you, OP?
Yes, I'm a schizo.

Attached: Monologuing.png (1080x1080, 371.42K)

thats private information. i am an NPC and everyone here is an NPC. its much safer to be an NPC

which moron believes this?

i do you faggot!

>Do you know how to talk to yourself having full conversations from multiple points of views directed at you while at the same time defending yourself from them while they all come from your mouth?
Yes since i was like 3 and started forming memories

anons, you DID have your first existential crisis/death anxiety when you were 5, RIGHT???

so why isn't it working for me?

oh really now, do you honestly know how dumb you sound. You honestly think people who talk to themselves are smart??!! as opposed to psychopaths

kys faggot

I too have ADHD

found the cricket-brain
go read some more posts without an internal monologue, thoughtlet

I talk to myself but I’m also a retard that under achieves

How do you even talk to yourself?

I agree...I too am an NPC
Thinking of apples is for dangerous peeple
Those sel;f-talkers are Dangerous.
>pic unrelated

Attached: npc.png (1620x1374, 1.37M)

The government cant read your mind so they need you to get your thoughts in the open by talking to yourself so they can record it with the various listening devices hidden in the technology you use

my invisible companion

Just talk out loud one stream of thoughts that are 'safe', and talk in your head another, simple.

People who don't talk to themselves are probably also the same people who can't visualize things in their minds.

>The government cant read your mind
OOOoh, so close.
This is a great hot take though.
They CAN put voices in yer skull though

Attached: 1581275987660.jpg (498x390, 111.85K)

You think outloud. Vocalizing your thoughts helps you make sense of abstract ideas. It also helps memory retention.

I drink so I don't do that anymore, rather b an npc

>NPC Admits they are NPC
I believe it, sorry for being human.

Attached: gigachad.gif (220x369, 663.58K)

>tend to achieve more in life
PC bros... I...

what is talking to yourself is like in the movies where you got a two speakers different conversation or is just talking or thinking about something and instead of saying it you keep it internally in your head.

Which in return make them low IQ NPC's or simply NPC's with no value.

kek
>thoughtlet

Noob. Real anons not only talk to themselves they say "we" when referring to themselves.

If they mean thinking thoughts then yeah no shit.
If they mean mumbling under your breath while you're doing something then that's a sign of low functioning autism and general retardation.

That's not what schizophrenia is, you utter "omg, mental illness makes me kewl" retard.

A arrogant person will respond with "yeah, I can do that, its very smart and explorative and inspiring, its improved my life a lot, I am very smart"
A smart person will respond with "of course I can do that, but most of the time its shit I already know or that I am already aware of"
A mindless NPC will respond with "uh wat? huh? I don't understand what all that means..."
A moron, a idiot, a retard, will get visibly angry, immediately reacting by going full contrarian, and will respond with "that's what fucking retards and crazy people do, that's not a sign of being smart its a sign of being stupid holy shit that's fucking dumb"

Now, check the thread and see how right I am. I will take my payment in (you)s please.

>tend to achieve more in life
What if you basically just tell yourself to kill yourself over and over? Asking for a friend.

what he meant to say is corporations cant read minds so they need you to start talking to yourself so they can record it with the various listening devices hidden in the technology you use.

>If a man does not talk to himself, it is because he is not worth talking to

>Expressing internal monologue to aid concentration is a sure sign of autism
Hahahahah.

I shoot enough crystal meth into my mainline to wake a dead man. The number one side effect for me is talking to myself. And im a mental retard

Attached: C8E84684-371F-43C5-9A12-7760C09CC4B8.jpg (3024x3118, 3.01M)

>NPC leaf struggles to understand.
Gollum, imagine Gollum from Lord of the Rings only without the two different personalities. You simply talk to yourself and believe you are talking to someone else and proceed to answer yourself with a different view point or counter argument.
Example (a dumb one):
>I Don't have a problem talking to myself
Yes you do.
>No I don't.
So then what are you doing right now?
>I'm voicing shit out in the open so I can fucking think
And you are also answering yourself.
>SO WHAT IF I AM BITCH
That's talking to yourself.
>Fine, I have a problem, back to the topic of jews dumbass.
>conversation continues with yourself.

Shut up faggot

Isn't this just called "thinking"? How the fuck do you NOT have an internal dialogue?

I listen to podcasts or read a book/article and then talk through the main points to my self to cement the ideas in my head.

Imagining that there are people who don't have this inner dialogue is fucking terrifying. So they just accept whatever they're told and don't have the mental faculty to think for themselves?.

(So it seems)

>So they just accept whatever they're told and don't have the mental faculty to think for themselves?.
Yes, they're called leftists.

I'll (you)you, just for the halibut.
you HAVE indeed killed the premise from this poast on, however--results will ALWAYS be skewed by people who cheat, and try to emulate "The RIGHT Answers"
~Also~
meebe just dump my NPC folder

Attached: npc.jpg (1222x4777, 1.06M)

I find it strange if people DON'T have that inner monologue... or am I the strange one for having one?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (720x371, 60.52K)

>Yes, I'm a schizo.
You might be a demonic or a victim of voice-to-skull technology

You don't have a soul and I don't consider you a fellow human.

Talking to yourself can help gather your thoughts and ensure you are being thorough when dealing with stressful situations

Kek. Oh, (You)