Dugina

May Russia nuke every Western capital for this.
May he little kile Zelensky be dismembered on live TV for this.
May every Jew be hounded in every corner of the world for this.

Attached: 931859_full.jpg (797x477, 21.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews did it
theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/

sloppy job mossad

And may we see her blown up ass soon mmm

sloppy job mossad

>it couldn't be internal opposition (which doesn't exist) who did this, it must be america/the international jew
this is why russia is a failed state

She looks like a finn

the little kike Zelensky*

Who fucking cares. Some r*ssian mutt is dead. It would be better if Dugin himself was dead but anything goes. Play with fire, get burnt. Dugin has been literally calling for genocide of Ukrainians, now he tastes what he preached. He should have kept his dirty lying mouth shut.

IDK could have been jews flexing they can use cia to terrorize Russia to provoke a rash response. Or could have been connected to a shady past.

Who fucking knows anymore. The world has gone tits up.

False flag, she is safe and hidden away. This will just be used an excuse to nuke Ukraine. Screencap this post.

Attached: 1656969018837.jpg (1536x2048, 570.08K)

I'd wager it was either the ukrainian mob or subcontracted criminals, paid and ordered from Kiev by the SBU which is synonymous with Jews/CIA.

It's not Ukraine which should be nuked it's kike babylon.

fine w me

Why should Westerners pay for what Jews did?

I'm not a foot guy, but her feet are almost as horrific as Brie Larson's.

Putin won't do shit.
>le winter is cumming!!!
x1,000

Should be a nuclear winter coming, if our leaders had any balls.

>Putin won't do shit.
He'll blame it on Nazis and then build more holohoax memorials.

No one will do shit. The east is weak. China proved they’re pussies after being cucked by pelosi and the little island of Taiwan.

>muttmeatpeds

straight out of the mutt meme gif.

What the fuck. Dude planned the war in Ukraine. Advocated for it. So its okay when others sons die in Ukraine. Its okay when Ukrainian Women/Men/Children get raped and murdered.

But not “MY DAUGHTERINO”. Fuck off. Live by the sword…..

>Wake up
>More dead vatniggers
>Can't stop smiling
I got a feeling this is going to be a good day.

Attached: 1652003214134.jpg (1024x756, 73.45K)

I see you don't understand how big an event we have, guys.
You don't understand how angry the Russian people are at the Ukrainian fascists now.
Do you know what that means? That the people themselves have already begun to demand mobilization. 20 million selected soldiers and 10 thousand tanks are waiting for the call to bear retribution for the aggression of Ukraine

Attached: 1580638855704.png (1558x258, 58.25K)

All I care about is the price of gasoline.

I'm only looking at those giant, saggy tits.

dont care about some pig faced whore, and some satanic anti white father

Attached: 1661039162506006.png (854x493, 238.57K)

Okay? And? Invade Ukraine. With complete mobilization. Ukraine will get more funding, Russia wont be able to keep up supply lines and they will get crushed:

it wasn't an assassination, that's just what happens to EVs sometimes

the thing is that eventually there will be a revolution, Putin will end up with and AK47 up his ass and all his friends and their families will be killed.
it's just that she was the first one.

Attached: gaddafi-death-pics-02-2911579170.jpg (750x542, 53.78K)

>It couldn't be a more obvious explanation like an internal thing. It must be DA JOOZ!
When Canada sends its leafs, they're not sending their best.

t. jew