Masks

Thank goodness we banned plastic straws to save the planet.

Attached: masks.jpg (748x918, 153.37K)

I don't want to hear anyone else talking about ecology or global warming or shit. Everyone is a fucking retard.

Masks are made of recyclable paper

No they aren't.

Attached: Disposable-Masks-Pollution.jpg (1200x1200, 1.1M)

Wrong

yea they r

i'll never forget the vaxxie retards that threw their cuck masks all over the street

i don't wear masks because I care about the environment more than I care about strangers

They had to make room for masks

Can i ask what made you so confident in your objectively false statement

>great pacific garbage patch
Are they leaving it there on purpose or something? Why don't they go fucking clean it up?

Attached: images (24).jpg (224x225, 11.38K)

Checked and he even doubled down like the retarded faggot he is

He's a vaxxie, they all felt so confident with their objectively dangerous "vaccine."

Jesus. I hate this retarded world. Everything is so stupid and ass-backwards.

As if that makes masktard littering any more acceptable you fucking disgusting faggot. I fucking hate you.

Attached: _113613448_dsc_6351.jpg (976x549, 145.59K)

u r not even white lmao

go get fucked by a kangaroo or whatever u retards do down there

At least he got their jellybean

Attached: 1660415674430746.jpg (1397x2057, 1.13M)

That's great. It means I won't be targeted by the jew. Enjoy your nuclear holocaust.

you got bodied by two separate strangers. LOL. LMAO.

you're literally retarded though, I'd trust this Argentinian over any of your genetically cursed ancestors

Does being a mutt increase the likelihood of mental illness?

Attached: 1660417108384319.jpg (522x790, 77.11K)

top fucking kek, how can they ever cope with that? according to their government their life is worth a fucking jellybean LOL.

Over the nose, nazi.....

Omicron is serious. I've been skeptical about the vaccines. That's why I hadn't taken them. But when I heard about Omicron that shit shook me to the core. It's going to be 500x worse than Delta and the unavaccinated are going to drop like flies. When I heard about this shit I finally did the right thing. I picked up the damn phone and manned up and made an appointment for me, my wife, and her 6 beautiful children. Maybe the risk wasn't worth it for Delta. But for Omicron? You'd have to be a fool to wade in its waters unprotected. Am I worried about side effects for me and my family? You betcha. Am I more worried about losing them to the worst variant to hit us since the Spanish flu. Fuck yes. Just get vaccinated and hold your breath and hope for the best. That's what I'm doing and I can't wait to feel that needle in my skin and know I'm at least a little safer.

Attached: plastic.png (1280x900, 263.44K)

Seattle loves plastic.

Attached: 1654304168454.jpg (720x960, 141.71K)

I agree, banning plastic straws doesn't go nearly far enough.

It's easy to trick npcs, they even got the vaccine for their "health" so they could eat a donut.

Attached: 1657734579626.png (1864x1196, 309.65K)

fpbp

>paper
They are objectively not made from paper

hell yeah and they look cool too

lol isn't it funny how that works? your reward is an unhealthy donut for being "health conscious." they're not even that expensive, i used to get krispy kreme just fine as an unvaxxed guy KEK.

The masks were already recycled nonwoven polypropylene from soda bottles before.

>DUDE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE OTHERWISE THE WORLD WILL BE UNINHABATABLE BY 1970,1980,1990,2000,2010,2020,2030

Cool so what do we do about China and India who's daily pollution are more than the entries planets in a single year? Also, what about all the data showing there's no real climate emergency and that the earth is in a cooling cycle?

>FUCK YOU MAGA RACIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC CLIMATE DENIER WE HAVE TO STOP EATING MEAT TO STOP THE CLIMATE CHANGE

Attached: 1652281026139.png (325x381, 231.83K)

>Pfizer x3
>Natural immunity
kek