Why does everyone universally hate Russia?

Today the daughter of a russian supremacist died, and in all the threads, everyone was pressing "S to spit on grave" or replying "yes" to "are you happy now that she died?"

the only people I have seen being on the side of Dugin and Russia were a bunch of literal furry zoophiles who did a raid from /leftypol/ (I wish I was joking)

so why is that, why is NO ONE on the side of Russia? (leftypol and furries aren't people)

Attached: full.png (739x568, 18.3K)

Their people smell bad. They seem a bit dumber than most Asians. They're like the Alabamans of Asia. Most of them are untrust worthy. Too many of them are Jews.

Im an American nationalist

Just simply put

I don't hate Russia,
haven't met many Russians, but I have nothing against them.
except for the kikes

Death to kikes

Russia's neighbors hate them for historical reasons like being invaded, genocided and/or put under the ruling of a Russian puppet.
Non-burger westerners hate them because the media told them to care about this shit and "pick a side".
Burgers hate them because they never got over their cold war phase and still think Russia is the USSR.

We are Russian. God with us.

Suvorov

Attached: PnBxepCf-eo.jpg (787x1000, 100.05K)

For me it's because they play the "the west are the real racists" card.

Attached: wildPig.jpg (1000x667, 501.39K)

I'm glad that Moskal trash is dead. What are you going to do about it, pussy?

Attached: poltard.jpg (680x436, 47.42K)

Russia invaded a European country

Because Ukraine safeguards both jewish corruption and politican corruption, with the politician corruption even being on both sides. So Russia invading it, threatens exposing this corruption, or how they would put it, "this is a threat to our democracy" kek

>Their people smell bad. They seem a bit dumber than most Asians. They're like the Alabamans of Asia. Most of them are untrust worthy. Too many of them are Jews.
thanks for the answer

>Burgers hate them because they never got over their cold war phase and still think Russia is the USSR.
are they wrong though? Were the USSR leader ever removed from power? Were the criminals that did genocides under the USSR ever tried? no, the USSR leaders remained in power when it became russia, so has it really fallen? has anything really changed, when you have a country ruled by the same people, that rules over the same people, over the same land as the country before? to me they are right, it's the same country, russia never had a counter revolution to get rid of the commie leaders, they just became "oligarchs", communism or privatisation, they are still in control of everything in russia

she was a journalist, no? why would hating satans propaganda class of any nationality mean hating their nation itself?

"History repeats itself" hits a little too close to home when Russia invades you yet again. They also attempt to larp as "based", when they clearly aren't.

>gaslight kike media terrorist shills

what u talkin about not leheim?

zog nation 1 invades zog nation 2 so there is a convenient excuse to make the economy crash in zog nation 3 and up

Does a non-zogged country even exist today?

If you knew what r*ssians are like you'd hate them too.

They ruined their good will by being shit at war
>b-but they aren’t trying to hurt anyone
Then don’t go to war retards

The same reason everyone hates Hitler. Very efficient western propaganda apparatus. Plus majority of people getting even more retarded day by day

>"are you happy now that she died?"
YES.

>are they wrong though?
No.

>Cold War Era Soviet Russia:
>Uses military, political, economic, cultural power to express their will
>Their ambitions run contrary to the goals of the US
>Modern Russia:
>Uses military, political, economic, cultural power to express their will
>Their ambitions run contrary to the goals of the US
The modern "goals of the US" are stupid and gay, but as long as Russia takes an adversarial position to the US they should (and do) expect retaliation.

North Korea

Former secret agents rule Russia but the burger animosity has more to do with the fact that a large percentage of the American ruling elite descends from Ashkenazim who were raped and killed by Cossacks.

china is zoged and its the puppetmaster of nk