There will come a day when the Muslim world will consolidate again, starting from Persia all the way to the Malawi

There will come a day when the Muslim world will consolidate again, starting from Persia all the way to the Malawi.

Behead the faggots and child fuckers, stone prostitutes and adulterers, cut the thieves’ hands, and troll the jews just like the good old days.

Return to our peak and reclaim Jerusalem. Build a great nation and get the Muslim diaspora off Europe. While also making sure no mystery meat shit-skin sneaks through our borders.

Nationalize our oil industry, replace the dollar/euro with a domestic petrocurrency, refuse any negotiation with the ziocucks, drive US and British military bases out of Muslim Land, produce more nuclear weapons to assure our independency. Jam secularists and femzzies all into a small box and send then back to Europe where they came from. It’s just a matter of a time until we get back on our feet. We’re in the “weak men create hard times” period and the degeneracy hasn’t even peaked yet. Prostitution is dramatically skyrocketing, particularly in emirates and faggots are now more comfortable. The sharia is barely even reinforced anymore. Just give us a little more time.

Attached: D722D914-89BD-4989-B80B-4E9FCCF4EC69.png (225x225, 12.07K)

As a muslim, I can say no to any kind of muslim unification state as it will only do more harm than good.

If we focus internally on bettering our beliefs in God we will turn more hearts towards Islam passively.

In due time brother, Inshallah.

I appreciate the muslim culture, but if you don't get rid of incest it's already over for you.

>Prostitution in the Emirates
Sad to hear that habibi

Attached: eh3slyoj9rl71.jpg (720x857, 232.68K)

I have no hope if I'm being honest

>I appreciate the muslim culture,
?

Attached: y_tho_meme.jpg (800x450, 61.2K)

>Persia
LOL no grandmas in Iran are religious

The only way you shitskins will consolidate is under the Abraham Accords and that alliance will result in a war against Edom which will end in mutual destruction.

You might worship the god of Abraham but he only has one chosen people and it's not the descendants of Ishmael.

Attached: 1603938178411m.jpg (1024x666, 60.24K)

Come on Abdul your religion is now globohomo no better than the jews at this point. Keep it real.

God has no chosen people. Everyone with consciousness can embrace God's Light and enter Jannah. The jews have been given this world to control as they rejected God for the golden calf. The downside being that until they give up the greed they'll never see paradise

Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong

may gods judgement reign on the earth brother

Islam is a Noahide religion

....and Santa Claus brings everyone presents

If you believe that than you have shit for brains...if your a zoomer I apologize I believed in jewish propaganda at your age as well.

Hopefully not. “Abrahamic accordance” is a mere zionist attempt to maintain their apartheid.

Attached: 1642875748632.jpg (750x665, 68.22K)

Haha. May God remove the edginess from you and replace it with love, brother.

Attached: c14.jpg (602x799, 68.08K)

Could you just not bother us?

Attached: 1659411336873056.png (400x523, 124.3K)

This should be primarily told to the NATO and any interventionist European establishment.

>Islam is Noahide
That's true. The only real beef between Islamic leaders and Jews was the theft of Palestine. Islam and Judaism views non-believers as Pagans, heathens, and polytheists who must be beheaded under Noahide law.