GIGAHAPPENING vaccine die off confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=u77qc2zBwC8

Attached: u77qc2zBwC8..jpg (1205x743, 68.92K)

>GIGA HAPPENING a faggot keeps making this thread over and over despite nothing happening and his faggot attempts to push bulllshit propaganda

why does he talk like a liberal faggot?

Could just be sick of living, I know I want out of this shit system.

lol this loser hasnt changed his shirt in like a year

Its a good shirt

this disgusting gen x faggot needs a shave, haircut, and to start lifting weights. He is painful to look at.

Reminder that Coach Red Pill has never been right about a single thing. He has without irony been wrong about every single prediction he made since he appeared as an internet figure almost 8 years ago.

Coach RP was killed in jewland number 2.
This faggot, is some deep fake bullshit.
He doesn't act nearly the same, not that I
even watched him much.
But his first video after news of his death he announces
>Muh social medias, they are all gone! I got deez new ones y'all. Bye bye
So obvious
Why no one shiz out on this and create novel?

Attached: 1642569186775.jpg (248x250, 7.3K)

Oh, and he's with a handler

Two more weeks

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them

Coach is based af.

His batting average is .800

It's him. 100% guaranteed.

Attached: 4545456-623dc9d1ae314__700.jpg (700x1258, 174.34K)

Ive read this exact post before weeka ago what gives?

isnt he dead? what happened?

Ok, well if you say so user!

Attached: 1660890262292654.jpg (750x750, 64.96K)

GUYS I am the OP from this thread

Jannies deleted my thread but they haven't given me the 3 day ban yet, so I am reposting what I was going to say there becasue I really need some fucking help

go fuck yourselves

Fuuuuuuuuuck that sounds expensive user. I was just looking for a raise now I'm gonna have to pay all this shit for some fucking tests.whatever. How do I ask the doctor for these test? Will he think I'm an anti vaxxer?

That reminds me I did have something weird about 3 weeks after getting the vaccine. I got up from vidya to take a piss and all of the sudden I felt like insane tightness in my chest. So I went and laid down for like a whole hour and it let up. Almost though I had an heart attack but I'm only 24 so.

So this is heart disease then? Or blood clots? I am confused. What do I need to look for so I can fix this

Attached: OP.png (1760x611, 303.78K)

Hoooooooly shit XD! The best part is this time it's actually real

I thought this guy got killed in Ukraine wtf?

Fuck you, you faggot. Stop stealing my content or I'll have to ask you to donate to my Patreon, mmmm.
GL.

Attached: Gonzalo-Lira-620x330.png (620x330, 69.71K)