If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 12345678987654323456789.png (775x700, 448.59K)

women are not worth the effort
also a video game isn't ever going to accuse you of rape or give you an STD

I don't have to get my peenor and hands all sticky with video games. It's just easier than sex. Equally rewarding without the cleanup

>This study was conducted by asking 1 single ultra giga chad

Attached: 1637619830845.png (1614x681, 611.77K)

sex is messy and takes too much effort

why don't they just legalize prostitution then?

I do prefer playing video games to casual sex. A woman is not worth my time unless she has the potential to be a mother.

cute nerdy girls that aren't malicious whores are all I ever want, I don't even care if she's very average looking, but since they don't exist, I'm enjoying life as a lonely "incel" playing games and painting gundam models

I've done both. The feeling of a new video game that you really enjoy, like the first few days of euphoria, is definitely better than sex.

Today, a woman is valuable only as a breeding vessel.

casual sex isn't that fun, too much work to just get a nut off

incels mean your daughters will be whores fighting gold diggers for Chadwicks

>video games > stds /t

>young men prefer filling the void of masculine competition that exists in modern living with a cheap, simulated substitute over risking making life with valueless sheep

Wow

I've fucked around 30-40 women and the best memories I have are from my video games. I never think about that one time when I slapped some bitch's cheeks and kept hearing her wet pussy make funny noises and my dick felt good. That's stupid. But vidya is an absolutely based form of entertainment.

Vidya and books are the peak of human development.

this too
unless you have a fwb

seems based to me

Just combine vidya and VR pron and leave sex until marriage, simple as.

This. And I'm not a brainlet so I did not lose that euphoria that kids get when they play vidya. I still feel as happy as a ꜱoyboy when I play vidya and I can always close my computer or my console. No need to listen to my computer's emotional drama lmao. Fucking lmao!!!!!!!!

I’ve slept with 9 women and only 2 of them were better than a night spent with an above average video game. None of them were better than the first night of a great video game.

they have ruined women to such an extent that it literally isn't even worth making an effort anymore. even sex doesn't offset the hugely disproportionate effort:reward ratio

Ahh, fuck off. You'll post a thread deriding men for having casual sex tomorrow.
Dude, stop being lead by the nose by every stupid topic on this board like a fucking sheep.