Teens at party involving missing white girl are refusing to talk to police

>"People aren't talking to us," Placer County Sheriff's Office public information officer Angela Musallam told the New York Post on Thursday. "A lot of people from the party may be in college or may be just about to start college and they're afraid they will ruin their future if they say something."
>Kiely was last seen at about 12:30 a.m. on that Saturday morning.
>According to police, she was one of "more than 100 juveniles and young adults" who had attended a party near the Prosser Family Campground, about 10 miles north of Truckee, California.
>But after texting her mother that she was heading home soon, Kiely's phone went off — and hasn't turned on since. There has also been no trace of her silver 2013 Honda CRV, which bears California license plate 8YUR127.
>Authorities are treating Kiely's disappearance as a possible abduction.
RIP

Attached: FB52280C-4F95-41BA-98FD-25CD9ECA857F.jpg (828x1431, 215.72K)

She’s whiter than your mutt ass

>oh no!
>Anyway

Attached: 1517511965802.gif (360x120, 54K)

This is going to make a good netflix documentary.

My bet is they od her and raped her dead body both the boys and girls watched or joined then hid the body

"Teens" and "Youths"
Why is it that all these "Teens" and "Youths" are always at the center of these problems Any Forums? When will these "Teens" and "Youths" answer for themselves?

disgusting whore out late at night. nothing of value was lost.

Based. Never talk to police beyond absolute minimum.

last i checked 16 year old girls don't look 21.

would kidnap each one and torture till they spilled the beans.

What were they doing this?

Attached: white zoomer girls on a friday night.webm (480x600, 2.37M)

She dead in a ditch or in a trunk. Time to move on to the next story. Yeah

>placer county, commiefornia
>car missing
Dumb bitch probably drove it into a body of water while shitfaced

These are niggers trying to cover up a gangrape and murder of a white girl. All 100 need to publicly immolated.

Yes even the youth know it is dangerous to talk to the pigs.

You’ll always be a virgin :)

two more weeks

white women will do anything for bbc

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE.....

Boomer lolbert detected.
>THEY CAN RAPE AND KILL MY DAUGHTER, HECK I'M NOT RACIST... I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN!!!

Fuck cops, fuck niggers, fuck trannies and fuck you. If you ever faced off with a nigger, you would piss yourself.
Now be a good goy and pay your taxes, of the IRS cops will kill you.