Consequences will never be the same again. Unironically

Alexender Dugin was supposed to be assassinated today. Instead, his daughter was murdered. What are his next moves? This kind of thing has to have some effect on him and those he advises. Do you think it was Russians using his assassination as a pretext for waging a more aggressive campaign (9/11 style) or was this the Americans and Ukrainians? If he really does have Putins ear then will his next words be "Let it all burn"?

Attached: Doogie.jpg (700x1000, 197.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? Just another blow job from a modern woman that went wrong

>Mental gymnastics
It was most likely an unhappy group of Russians.

>Do you think it was Russians using his assassination
It was the Jews
theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/

ze bomb is planted.
Shit. the daughter's taking it. Abort?

hmmm.. God's plan user. God's plan.

Id on the New Balances he was wearing in his reaction pic? I feel like they’re 774’s but can’t find them in Hunter or olive?

Attached: 603CCDBE-CAE2-428B-83EB-8F7C336617C1.gif (720x404, 3.52M)

Rolling for another passenger plane to get shot down again.

CIA is trying to bait russia into starting a war. the federal reserve is about to implode and needs an excuse to generate massive QE to prop up our system without creating hyperinflation. war is the only way out

>his daughter
lol

Attached: 1655515282569.png (1293x1067, 76.2K)

Attached: Darya Dugina Car Bomb Assassination Alexander Dugin's Daughter Aftermath.webm (720x720, 1.37M)

Idk. Let’s hope RUSSIA just bombs the shit out of them and gets it over. I mean let’s be honest, RUSSIA will win, no sense in us sending any more goddamn money to them,

Putin doesn't actually give a shit about him, though. He was never an adviser to Putin. He's never claimed that as far as I know, Dr. Raphael Johnson who knows him said he's never claimed that. He's written a few books that a few people high up in the Putin administration like, but Amerimutts, both war-hawks and the retarded Russaboo larpers pretend he has much more influence than he actually does.
>he has le epig orthodox rasputin beard therefore he is le epig orthodox russian nationalist

Small scale nuke in Western Ukraine OR in Warsaw. I would nuke London tho

I am giving this the 48 hour rule. Both people who support Russia and Ukraine are puffing out their chests before all the facts come out.

If Dugin is as marginal as people say, he will probably just get sympathy call from the Kremlin.

If he is as influential as people say he is, then there will probably be a calculated response.

Obviously this was maliciously carried out by opposition, maybe CIA, maybe Ukrainian thugs, who knows. Those trying to gaslight saying it was Putin or the FSB are very obviously nervous.

This article alone would be enough to invoke the wrath of the Jewish elites in America and their Ukraine proxy state.

>What are his next moves?
what's he supposed to do? quote heidegger on the perpetrators? he'll probably retire.

Dugin is like a 2016-era Richard Spencer. A good boogeyman but ultimately not involved with the gov't.

never fuck with jews if you can't handle it
filthy goyims should keep their mouths shut

might makes right faggots

Attached: 1623714649974.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>Instead, his daughter was murdered
Of course. If you kill some old fart, nothing will change. But if you kill his descendants, his legacy will end with him. And he also gets to experience it.
Talk shit, get wiped out from history.

based

all the donbas leaders were killed by russians.
Motorola, explosive in elevator.
Givi, rpg in office.
pic related, explosive device.

Attached: IMG_20220821_050411.jpg (1080x1309, 311.84K)

Smart, user. Personally I put MI6 and the merchants on the likely list over both CIA and SBU. Let's see what happens now.

putin doesn't want warlords. his regime is walking a thin thread so he won't allow anyone to build clout that he didn't distribute himself...

He's going to hide like a bitch since they will keep trying until they get him.