62% of college lolberals wouldn’t want a Trumper roommate

They HATE you.

Attached: A5DF4566-A2AB-49EC-B93E-EBD6A188166E.jpg (1124x2234, 470.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yNp-fNIQgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won't have to because they weren't old enough to vote or just didn't vote

Good, they can live in the pod with NIGGERS

Everyone hates them.

Don't care.

Attached: 1658461523416017m.jpg (800x1024, 85.41K)

ya, but they have it backwards; they think that means the Trump supporter should be forced to pay for their room

i wouldn't want a trumper roommate either. vaccine shedding and such.

why are they seething over a right wing dating app then? They know they are freaks
youtube.com/watch?v=4yNp-fNIQgk

polls arent designed to monitor public opinion, theyre designed to infuence it

I hate them more than they hate me, I can promise you that. If I could get away with it I'd slit their throats and taste a little bit of their blood.

Who would want to room with a liberal? The stink of the hair dye alone would make you want to barf. Then all the angry white rich fuckups telling you your a nazi all day. Get the war started already

I wouldn't want a MAGApede roommate either

The feeling is mutual. It would be awesome if leftie faggots would allow this country to Balkanize into smaller regions. Imagine how based The Gulf Coast Kingdom would be? Florida, bama, Louisiana and Mississippi. We’d be set. Or the Republic of Texas? Or the Mojave Federation? Or the New California Republic?
But no. Democrat faggots, for all the shit they talk about republicans, know very well that they would collapse without red states feeding them, manufacturing for them, providing energy for them, etc. and blue state faggots also realize they provide literally nothing of substance to citizens of red states. They are parasites living off of us.

Most of these college liberals are niggers, and other assorted shitskins. If they are white, they're faggots, and low income, low IQ blue haired freaks

Both sides need to see the humanity in the other side. Maybe libs and trumpers need to live together to see they actually have more in common than they thought.

Fuck that. The right have been one sidedly seeking common ground with these faggots and all we get in return is a spit in the face and being told we’re nazis

Our hatred is mutual.

I mean, I wouldn't either

They're smarter than they look, because I'd probably end up beating them for being insufferable faggots.

>They HATE you.
I know. This is why I'm unemployed and live in my car.

Good, I hate them as well.

I thought they cared about the housing crisis? Oh well.

Way lower than I would have expected

Why would I room with someone who at worst wants me dead and at best wants me to have less rights

>headline: voters
>body text: supporters

>college democrats
>college
>democrats
........pfffffffffffffffffttttHAHAHAHAHAHAH. college isn't relevant anymore, democrats are all pedophiles. all college professors are communist pedophiles that deserve helicopter rides. and college faggots are young stupid retard tranny FAGGOTS who should be shipped off to AUSCHWITZ