Why are zoomer “men” such aggressive but weak faggots?

>be me 30 yo male
>in shape, 6’3, 190 lbs of muscle
>go to the local high school track in evenings to do track workouts
>exercise shirtless, girls mirin my chest, abs and arms
>literally every day there is a gang of faggot zoomers trying to race me but pussying out after 2 laps at 5:30 pace
>recently the faggots don’t even race me just stand near me to compare heights like pussy egotistical fags
>saw a few “football jocks” struggle to even turn over one truck tire

The future has never looked so bleak. These little impotent narcissistic faggots are nothing but bark, born losers who try to start shit but can’t compete and become bitter incels. I have never seen a generation of such aborted masculinity and I am a millennial. Is this what being raised without a male role model looks like?

Also the ZOOMER TALL meme is a forced meme. These faggots are small, weak and with bitch tits. I’m just (a legitimate) 6’3 and literally never see any zoomers taller than me.

Attached: 9FE20C3A-55A7-4FE9-9046-B5AC9B4F16B6.jpg (660x574, 34.47K)

This is a fantastic blog

Attached: 1589675437871.png (458x438, 233.56K)

Hormone poisoning, what they're doing to the youth is fucking horrible. The average T of a zoomer male is like a boomer grandpa in his 60s.

Absent fathers. You just need your ass kicked just once by your old man to keep things in perspective.

you are a LARPing unemployed teenager and none of this ever happened

Not a boomer male. A 65 year old male from the year 2000. T levels were already half what they should have been at that point.

Itt: millennial cope

Attached: 03e817eff2e93fe147aa456879dfd959.jpg (442x498, 22.75K)

Appreciate the clarification I wasn't sure, jesus that's fucked up.

great blog pussy

imagine flexing and acting big over late teenagers and then making a thread about it on 4chinz as a 40 year old

We are in serious trouble my friend. Do what you can to make yourself the fittest, healthiest and most skilled man you can.

Touched a sore spot I see.

Yes, something is wrong with their hormones. All the jocks look like starving Africans or pillsbury doughboy faggots.

Thanks.

Probably. Getting your ass kicked once in your life is definitely a milestone for men to help you keep things in perspective.

>6' 3
>190lbs of muscle

Bitch youre skinny.

> 6’ 3”
> 190
> mirin

Stop lying. You’re skinny with abs, not much muscle

t. CrossFit Games athlete

Nice projection. Not everyone is a bitter faggot, sorry user you’re alone.

Millennials are shit but not as shit as zoomers. I never thought it was possible.

How about these faggot teenagers leave me alone to do my workouts instead of acting like a pack of niggers every evening? Sorry it hurts your feelings if my 10k pace beats your 100m pace.

I run and don’t dope like a roided faggot. Think of a cruiserweight boxer. Can still lift decently but have mostly focused on toning and cardio recently,

>insecure crossfitfag
Seethe not everyone has shit genetics like you.

We really are user and I can't imagine how bad it's going to be for gen alpha, I'm able to workout everyday thank god. These poor kids have to sit in class all day and do physical activity for maybe 40 minutes at best, which wouldn't be so crazy if they weren't poisoned on top of that.

Look into Atrazine, I'm pretty sure that's why men are becoming emasculated while women become butch dykes.

> crossfit

Perpetually never squatting 140kg or deadlifting 180kg.

>gen alpha
Yep. People bitch about zoomers, and as bad as they are gen alpha is way worse. We are going to hit a point very soon where there aren’t enough based functional people left, and every year everyone gets dumber and more pozzed. We are nearing a singularity that cannot be reversed. We only have a few years

>doesnt use roids

Well have fun being skinny your whole life. If youre 6 3 you basically have to use steroids to even look like you are remotely athletic. No one cares about natural athletes, have you noticed? Those kids are laughing at you because you look like an autist thats trains hard and has nothing to show for it.