Why is there so little Ukraine combat footage

In this day and age? Cameras are everywhere and on everything. This war is either fake/gay or lame or both.

Attached: FLIR_targets_insurgents_dog.gif (315x227, 1.48M)

Attached: DZgn6N.gif (320x240, 1.53M)

I know, bro. was thinking the same. it fuckin sucks, cause this war would be amazing to see. If i had saved some of the videos from the beginning of the war, they were very violently killing civvies, but I'm not fucked up enough to do that. Saw ukraine civilians being killed by russians on the streets. Basically, russia can use the data to geolocate, and vice versa. the truth is that both sides are typically smart enough to not use cellphones, but go pros should be a go, right? well, tough luck, cause we all enjoyed syria. saw the false flag chem attack first hand to know it was BS!@

yeah it seems odd about the volume of video not around. no women twerking video and a rocket lands in the distance or such.

It’s an active war zone…

are there any combat reporters these days?

You need to pay for premium subscription

There's a lot, but its mostly coming out of russia so unless some FSB glowie posts it to counter shill nato glowies you probably won't get to see it. A lot use to come from azov and was more accessible but they're kind of all dead now.

because ukrainians are losing and russians are only using artillery

wag the dog?

Watch Wag the Dog (1997) and thank me later.

>the war that made CNN famous

>pic related doesn't work in an active war zone

Attached: Wartime correspondent.jpg (238x212, 8.96K)

cause there's no combat
cause it's all fake and gay like 9/11 and everything else
>drop old bomb in empty field
>omg theyre bombing shit

This. I'm guessing we'll see random uploaded snippets recorded from old camcorders, some years down the line. No one's gonna be that guy with a hot phone, especially streaming. That's one way to get killed by not only by the other team, but by potentially their own leadership as well.

I hope to see you hanging on a rope from a street light one day

Attached: 1649583751414.webm (1272x958, 2.87M)

Media embargo by the zelinksy regime probably. The videos of the nato-nazis torturing captured Russians caused so much outrage and it boosted their morale. They probably locked down on any kind of videos after that.

Plus they do their little show and dance to MSM to convince the white house to send more money... I'm sure they tell them, "Just two more weeks!! we need 3 billion more dollars and we swear we have the ruskies on the ropes for sure". Even though they lose probably a thousand troops a day if they don't abandon outright.

It's a huge scam done obviously by the jew in charge and at the expense of the Ukrainian people for a war they should have surrendered after the first two weeks allegedly

That video of the crew staging an evacuation that came out a week or two ago was crazy.

Attached: 1645688054707.webm (848x464, 1.96M)

Remember all the journos getting killed early on? Turns out modern European warfare is a bit different to some raghead in the desert with an AK-47.

It is literally all on reddit dipshits, dead bodies and all, which is weird for that site. It may be the most videoed war in history. fact is it is mostly artillery battles.