Another NRA victim

Guns do not make people safer. If this boy would not have pulled a gun on his robber, he would likely still be alive. No amount of money is worth one’s life. Another life lost too soon- brought to you by gun culture and NRA propaganda.

amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/20/alabama-adam-simjee-talladega-national-forest-police

Attached: D57A9644-C230-484B-9AF7-952876392ECF.jpg (1284x1171, 1.12M)

niggers

Seethe and Cope.

Waman mamant

>“So that’s what I’ll do. I’ll try to fight every day to not leave our three cats, our fur children, behind, but this is and will be the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with.

Reminder to stop seething and breed, Any Forums

I went to Alabama for work and one of the locals was driving us around. I saw this large straight clearing following the hills and I go "Are the putting a road here or power lines?" "Naw, tornado". Fuck that!!! I did like cat fish sandwiches though.

Crazy bitch would've killed them both if he didn't fight back. Good man.

dumb white bitch cant even get herself a white man in Alafuckingbama

>pic
Damn Alabama has views like THAT?

>Paulus’s post added: “Losing Adam was my biggest fear, I always asked him what he expects me to do if he died, his answer was ‘to take care of our children.’
>“So that’s what I’ll do. I’ll try to fight every day to not leave our three cats, our fur children, behind, but this is and will be the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with. No other scenario could match this pain. I wish I could hold your hand one last time.

Yep. Don't stop for niggers.

I once picked up a white hitchhiker before, he was a pretty cool guy and didn't kill me. I wouldn't mind showing more acts of goodwill for my neighbors if I didn't have to worry about fearing for my life. Fuck niggers that prey on benevolence.

That dude is brown. He looks like a nigger spic hybrid.

BE AMERICAN
GET SHOT
simple as.

Based on his last name, I'd say Indian.

> Yasmine Hider
What is this, a spic? Nigger? Gypsy?

KEK it was a nigger and it looks like her shirt says MELANIN kek. If I was a doctor I would refuse to help niggers especially criminal niggers. Should have let her die, now our taxes have to pay for this monkey

Attached: 422DB961-EA13-4E95-8F22-DAE078799FAB.jpg (828x1076, 500.94K)

Nice tits.

You just know she was fucking Chad the day after her boyfriend died defending her.

Never die for a woman.

Her boyfriend was a shitskin, so who cares. Nice tits though.

she melinated that student

Big titty white girls love BIG BROWN COCK