Is Mike Lindell a guy you should aspire to be like...

Is Mike Lindell a guy you should aspire to be like? A guy who knew what it was like to be down on his luck and managed to make huge strides in his life? A man who went from a crack addiction, got saved by the blood of Christ, and went on to being one of the President's most trusted advisers?

Attached: 1661034227916120.jpg (400x400, 24.06K)

I used to admire him then I bought his pillow and it sucked balls
The mans a fraud

Grifter honestly.

i sometimes get this feeling hes using a toxic material for his pillows.
kinda like sometimes i think chickfila uses aborted fetuses in their chicken

It's pretty American to decide to make your own pillows and be successful at it, and then make sheets and towels and slippers and general-purpose platform for other people to join and get invited to the whitehouse to pal around with not just a famous playboy but one who also was the president at the time. How could you go wrong with that?

I've heard from a couple people that his pillows are a worthwhile upgrade but that they kind of wear out before long. Never tried one myself. I can sleep on my shoes or a wadded up jacket if I need to.

I like him alot but feel like he was easily manipulated by Trump. I hate the feeling of Trump turning himself in a god in 2016 and I got too attached to him when he's a piece of shit.

Attached: 170506-Radosh-Roy-Cohn-hero_hjpuga.jpg (1566x881, 160.63K)

lol so you never heard of trump until 2016? lololol were you even old enough to vote?

How? He actually makes and sells stuff, unlike every e-celeb who should be gassed and ovened.

You have to re-fluff them in the dryer every few months but he are pretty decent.

I mean when he ran for office.

I knew who he was from the apprentice even though i didnt watch it much.

Yeah 2016. If you didn't know what to expect you weren't old enough to vote. That being said I hadn't had a talmudvision for like 20 years by that time so I didn't use reality shows to set my expectation for reality.

Broken heart is something else. Don't worry though, he won't even beg for your vote this time around.

I am 28 now so was old enough.
I hope he goes to prison.

We all know that won't happen.

We will see. He deserves it.

Attached: 1660084388175202.jpg (480x360, 30.12K)

Amen to that but it seems like you haven't learned anything though. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

You know over half of congress are also child molesters, right? Ever see the Franklin Scandal documentary? I eagerly await you to identify pedophiles and assistant pedophiles next election season.

I think you should probably already have identified your targets for the midterms.

Except Trump ran on "fighting globalism" and "satanic cabals" and it turns out he was just like all the rest.

What a massive scammer. I still got boomers telling me Trump is coming back soon and that the FBI raising Trump is part of the plan.

Then you weren't paying much attention to the election season and have only yourself to blame. Once again, I eagerly await you to discuss something that actually matters like the upcoming midterms.

his factories are full of Somalis that he calls "americans", so I basically want him to die

Trump selling classified documents to the saudis for election favors in 2024. How about that?

I don't recall that part. Was he your first vote at the late age of 28? Did no other presidents since George Washington raise your ire? Why are you obsessed with blomf?

I voted for the fat orangs fuck. I just hate he's a degenerate mentored by a kike pedo faggot much of his life.

I've seen this movie already, it sucked the first time, pass on the second

Everything but his pillows are amazing oddly