What rights do everyone else have that Trans people don't have?

What rights do everyone else have that Trans people don't have?

What are "Trans Rights?"

Attached: Trans-Flag-Final-.png (1754x1240, 16.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)01487-8/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have the right to smell like literal shit, and no one can say anything. Imagine fucking one of those spergs

>What are Trans Rights?
Total social, legal, and medical acceptance that a trans is in fact the biological sex they identify as.

basically male privilege for "women"

basically treat them like normal people not weirdos

Thats not a right anyone has

PooPooPeePee

Attached: 1641120995630.jpg (748x609, 75.82K)

then you should band together and push for it

>then you should
why? I don't want feigned respect for my quirks, nor do I want to forfeit much more important rights like freedom of conscience and freedom of speech (including freedom from compelled speech).
nothing can be a human right if it's incompatible with those.

the point of this phrase is that they want exclusive rights, not that they deserve to be treated like everyone else. just a catchphrase to convince normies to support the cause.

Why? No one has the right to other peoples approval

You want me to treat them like what they are not?
Fuck of Ashkenazi

who cares hahahah

They just want special privileges

>freedom of speech
no one is stripping you of that. you are so polbrained
> human right if it's incompatible with those
trans rights are human rights
the fact that they are screaming about that can only mean they are not even treated humanely. obv im biased but that's true, at least here

>What are "Trans Rights?"

They want to use the female bathroom even though they are men. They claim that this is a human right.

Also, they want to force everyone around them to participate in their sexual fantasies, by pretending that they are women. They claim that this too, is a "human right".

They want to fuck children with no repercussions.

Trannies are mentally ill and they have also become politically useful to the same groups who used all the rest of the mentally ill LGBQ faggots

To claim trannies do not have rights when all trannies are mentally ill men and women the politicians and special interest groups can claim they represent the trannies to win elections and generate funds. Democrats have ran and won elections claiming every mentally ill groups needs "X rights". The morons elect the Democrats to give X group of mentally ill degenerates "X rights" then rinse and repeat

Literally nobody here has given a reason why you people can't respect us.

You are generally ignored but then you and those who are piggybacking on your mental illness are looking for attention. You are not owed respect and at best you should be happy that you mentally ill faggots are ignored

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)01487-8/fulltext

You're men who wear dresses around in public. Why would anybody respect you?

You also prey on and groom children then mutilate their bodies. That's a pretty good reason for ordinary people to think that you're evil sociopaths.

freedom from compelled speech is indeed an issue within freedom of speech jurisprudence.
I don't know what polbrained is. I think you're just ignorant.
respect isn't a right. do you have anything to say that's more meaningfully related to the topic?

pedos are pedos
trans are trans. it has nothing to do with what you are attracted to. its just what you identify as. if trans pedo was a thing then blame the pedo-ness not the trans-ness. not that hard to understand, user

Right to rape girls

Trannies lie to themselves and try to force society to lie as well. Today's medical technology cannot turn a human male into a female or vice versa, try again in a few hundred years and maybe things will be different.