Shakira facing 8 years in prison for tax fraud?

Is it just for Shakira to go to jail for dodging 17million USD in taxes? (Just google for source, it’s a huge story).

I think this is an outrage.She urned her money fair and square, taxes are theft.

Attached: DEBA9D31-CE4E-4434-BAE9-2C404361C486.jpg (167x236, 7.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakira#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spain hands out these sentences like candy, no one ever goes to jail

Attached: sws9vl.png (486x362, 351.82K)

Who gives a fuck honestly

I pay taxes why shouldn't she? Her 17 million is as important to her as the tens of thousands I've paid over the past decade.

>make shit tons of money
>risk losing it all so you can save a bit more
?? Where is the logic in this risk assessment?

Wrong. Entertainment figures like her are the exact ones who should be paying the MOST tax.

Without the existence of mass public infrastructure like telecoms & roads, skanks like her would still be nothing more than the local belly dancer whoring herself out for dollars a night or, at best, the plaything of some wealthy individual.

Musicians, actors, athletes, and all those others who produce nothing of value except entertainment, are the ones who owe the most to public infrastructure. Before radio & television allowed them to increase their audiences a million-fold they earned fucking pennies.

I paid $22,000 in tax last year and am broke. Totally broke. I want to take it out, but who...

Maybe her hips don't lie, but her tax return does.

Attached: Carlos.png (500x367, 245.33K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakira#Personal_life
Shakira has her money in shell companies like any rich person with a brain, good luck to Spain for trying to get any of that money for taxes

>In November 2017, Shakira was named in the Paradise Papers. It was revealed that she was the sole shareholder of a Malta-based company which was being used to transfer $30 million in music rights. Her attorneys insisted that her use of the company was entirely legal.[310]

>In 2018, due at least in part to information revealed in the Paradise Papers, Spanish authorities began an investigation into Shakira's finances.[310] Prosecutors argued that she did not pay taxes in Spain between 2012 and 2014, during which time she was living in Spain with Piqué and their family, while Shakira argued that she maintained her primary residence in the Bahamas during that period and otherwise was touring internationally. In July 2021, a Spanish judge ruled that there was "evidence of criminality" sufficient for Shakira to be brought to trial on charges of tax fraud.[311]

>In 2021, the Pandora Papers showed that Shakira submitted applications for three offshore companies in 2019. Her representatives told LaSexta that this paperwork was not filed for purposes of establishing new companies but as part of the process of dissolving existing companies. They further claimed that the companies had no income or activities and that Spanish authorities had been made aware of their existence.[312]

>In July 2022, after not reaching a deal with the Spanish Prosecution Ministry, the singer decided to go to trial to prove her innocence.[313] The prosecutor asked the judge for an eight-year prison sentence over six alleged tax fraud crimes.[314][315]

I don't get the Spaniards. Shakira isn't a Spanish citizen, although for a time she was married to one and did spend time there. So, they want to count her as a quasi-Spaniard, who is and isn't a Spaniard depending, and hold her liable for taxes on income earned world-wide even outside of Spain. She's current and in good standing on all the taxes in her own home country.

Okay, so it's a rather typical tax dispute, and the government involved is behaving as badly as every other government does in these things. But, with one exception: usually when they calculate a bill for what they say you owe them, and you pay it, that's the end of it.

But that's not the case here. She has paid the Spanish government what they say she owes. Yet she proclaims innocence, so they throw that book at her. That is not typical. That is not cool.

I would hide her from them. My hard dick doesn't lie.

Yeah it's like shit.
It's not like she was a drain on their economy either, I bet she boosted the local economy while staying there.
Pulling shit like this could cause a huge blow to their tourism industry and have themselves blacklisted as an extended stay location. This is China level bullshit. She's not a citizen and wasn't working in your country so she doesn't owe you shit.

Bullshit* phoneposting

>just Google it
I hope your whole family dies of aids after getting raped by a pack of feral niggers

Lol. What a fucking loser mentality. “I’m a pathetic owned serf, why should someone else be free?”

Kys peasant.

too pretty for prison

her hips give new meaning to jail house rock

i wonder how many times she will be raped by a transgender in jail

jailing for taxes is proof you live in jewish dystopia

Lad.

she should ask for proof of claim and who the beneficiary of government trust #62 is

Post a current picture and watch her supporters vanish.

Is she a big lefty globalist? (I'm guessing yes here)
Does she belong in prison? Yes regardless. Her fault for being double retarded and living in corrupt ass Spain, when she easily has enough money to live in Switzerland, Monaco, or Florida.