Why did malls die?

Why did malls die?

Attached: 195z42drw8wrwjpg.jpg (970x648, 174.7K)

jews

organized crime

online shopping

Attached: 1362245584279.jpg (715x142, 30.67K)

Niggers

Neighbors

Online shopping, laziness, niggers

Today, people shop online and stare at their phone screens for entertainment. No need for brick and mortar version anymore.

niggers, onlineshopping, and greedy commercial property owners

and the computer gaming industry replaced the way we hangout with friends.

Make Malls Great Again

Attached: a6cac856c8be4f2f2beccd18115a3aa6.jpg (735x551, 64.94K)

niggers
online shopping
flash mobs

Attached: nig mall riot.jpg (640x360, 42.47K)

People want you to believe the internet killed malls, but that is demonstrably false. The last mall was built in 2004, ages before internet shopping was prevalent. Niggers killed malls. High enough concentrations of niggers starts a death spiral. Whites stop going. Niggers don't but things. Stores close. They are replaced by nigger clothing stores. Fewer whites go. Niggers still don't buy things. A shooting happens. Cycle accelerates. Blame whites for valuing their comfort over baubles for niggers.

In the Pacific Northwest, they didn't. It shocked me when I first went up there: they have malls, with stores and shoppers and everything. It's like the 90s all over up there.

Because retards hate walking.

Malls only existed because of an enormous tax loophole. Once it was closed bye bye.

>the computer gaming industry replaced the way we hangout with friends.
This, and globalism affected who in communities had money and where they spent it, mostly transitioning to someplace like Walmart. Malls were dying before online shopping became a thing.

Zoomers have no idea what this store was about.

Attached: 1989-Americas-malls-7.jpg (1000x670, 1.15M)

Too many minorities plus everyone poor.

I’m not racist but I am honest and this user is exactly correct

This
My mall became full of niggers so I just stopped going back in 2013

For me it was the Mexicans that made me stop going.

Milwaukee had a nice mall downtown, 20 years ago.