Remind me why free healthcare is bad

Remind me why free healthcare is bad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 7.40.03 PM.png (1362x1370, 747.73K)

Jews

It isn't. It is what defines a civilised country. It also defines that America is not a civilised country.

But how many went bankrupt due to high taxes?

>civilised

Can't even speak his own language.

Because I already pay for my own healthcare and I don't want to pay for yours.

Something about expensive furniture in a furniture shop

;)

Attached: 640px-Survivorship-bias.svg.png (640x477, 59.47K)

>civilised is not English
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Number of people that die waiting for medical help in Europe: Number too big to show on a meme
As someone who has lived and felt (((socialized medicine))), it is absolutely garbage. You will die here waiting for an ambulance. Fuck you Europe, you're even more kiked than our brother to the south, which is anabsolutely astounding feat in itself.

Attached: proxy-image (31).jpg (1200x797, 97.98K)

I just can’t with you dumb fucks and how you toss around this word “FREE”.

It takes a substantial amount of education and training to be in the medical field. Not to mention, there are only so many people capable of doing such a thing. This means that there is a fixed supply of medical treatment available. “FREE” healthcare causes all sorts of issues with supply and demand.

America creates 95% of the world’s biotech and medical innovation. Because of us, the world is able to make their healthcare cheap. Maybe we should start with the rest of the world leaching off us.

this
>hey, stop noticing all the people that died because their government didn't want to treat them!

less amerimutts = the better

Because Americans are cattle that love to be exploited.

>grandma dies due to slow as molasses Italian socialized healthcare failed to treat a simple tumor that would have cost us ~$5000 to treat

She was a stubborn and didn't want to risk dying abroad and not being able to be buried next to my grandfather.

As long as I fucking live, I will not enable your commie bullshit. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, eat shit and die. I will kill you myself if I find you.

Attached: 1294783491613.jpg (1024x1542, 211.7K)

>mutts already pay out of their dwindling buying power paycheck for millions of illegal spics and niggers to have their babies in hospitals and get c(0)pay beetus meds/operations
>"if we had one payer commie healthcare, i'd be worse off than paying 150k for a broken ankle!"
This is what happens when you blindly tie all your beliefs to (((partisan))) systems.

You spelled it wrong 3 times now retard

Israel hated that.

How many medical treatments that add years to life have been made in each of those countries?

The US has the lowest life expectancy of all those countries by several years.

1pbtid