Is Britain ethnically homogenous?

Is Britain ethnically homogenous?

Attached: gb.png (2560x1280, 9.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAGLjHyKxvE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasions_of_the_British_Isles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the British are the most homogenous race out of all Europeans, but Britain its self is not homogenous at all

also this is probably a slide thread

lmao

HAHAHAAHAHAHA

You what?

Attached: 2022-05-03_172259.jpg (1195x3507, 887.42K)

Germans are just ancient welsh people anyways so it does not matter!

Attached: Germans.jpg (444x200, 17.64K)

my DNA test says im 70% english which is upsetting. the other 30% is a mix of Scottish, irish and welsh. but it's the 70% england that has fucked me up. i don't even look like a paki

Attached: Bell Beaker 001 chads.jpg (427x252, 29.66K)

Attached: img.jpeg.jpg (528x577, 140.7K)

The Welsh are a genetic anomaly
The forced breeding of Romans, Vikings and Britons has produced such a creature

Attached: Average Welshman.png (2232x1089, 576.78K)

here he goes....the fucking atlantis and shit.
possibly orginating from far away galaxy too.

Has it ever been? Even before the Romans it was cut up tribally.

I dont think that is true, we are the original people from the research I've done but "We all have to be migrants now...." is the lie forced on to all European identities.

"We're all were migrants.... why wont you let in 3million more shitskins into your country?!?!?!?!"

We are the same people as before the great flood.

We are the most purist ethnic group in all of Europe.

Attached: 1#.jpg (248x267, 8.42K)

no
even amongst native Britons, there's a variable admixture of Celtic, Roman, Anglo-Saxon, Norman, etc., which is the basis of our class system
but rather than a source of shame, the admixture of the native Brit is a source of continued novelty, and we've produced scores of geniuses, such as Wren, Hooke, Boyle, Newton, Halley, Banks, Watt, Hunter, Jenner, Cavendish, Priestley, Faraday, Darwin, Russel Wallace, Thomson, Brunel, Babbage, Boole, Maxwell, Watson-Watt, Turing, Whittle, Fleming, Dirac, Crick, Watson, Franklin, Beer, Hoyle, Hawking, etc.
too many to exhaustively list

if you've ever been faced with an Englishman with a sense of smug self-satisfaction, and pride-bordering-on-arrogance in who and what he is
consider he might just be justified in feeling that way
to be British, and be part of this race of brilliant people who put a small rainy island on the map forever is surely to win one of life's lotteries

your life just wouldn't be what it is without us

i always heard since wales was such a pain in the ass to get to. that there is still a lot of native DNA over there.

First part yes, second part no.

Aliens do not exist, that is a hollywood myth/lie. The only Aliens are the ones who invade our homelands and Jews who rule over us, remember that!!!

Attached: Atlantis.png (1231x1233, 1.96M)

Well for the Romans to invade modern day Wales the Romans had to build one of the largest Road projects at that time ever done to conquer the region.

Attached: 1200px-Roman.Wales.Forts.Fortlets.Roads.jpg (1200x1605, 574.96K)

this is an Anglo world brother, they're just living in it
>youtube.com/watch?v=bAGLjHyKxvE

Attached: Diogo Ribeiro Map (1527).png (1067x613, 491.29K)

I'm half French half Scottish but dna tests think I'm English
I'm considering a refund and legal action

Those tests are shit as they use your geodata (where you currently live data) and use that to also determine your dna data... ha

But a English person is basically a in-between of French and Scottish... or your grandmother cheated on your grandfather with a Englishman.... shit happens.

If anything it sounds more like America but whatever, go take your meds plato, you vintage schizo

Bruh the british have a lot of med DNA from the roman invasion. I'd say the most homogeneous race among all Euros are probably western nordics, who were isolated from everyone else for millenia.

Like anywhere else there are various (ancient) ethnic groups and mixing with neighbouring countries.

majority of it

The Irish, Welsh and Norwegians are the most homogenous people.
I would include Norfs too if they were their own country.

Do you fucking realise how hard it would fucking be to get a army from America to Europe? ha Briton used to be connected to mainland Europe before the great tide which destroyed most of Europe.

Attached: Doggerland = Atlantis..png (1081x1194, 148.72K)

Yes, because the non-whites in Britain will never be British and will never assimilate. Britain can be 99% non-white, but those non-whites will never be British.

I actually get groups for both French and Scottish areas, so the regional data is correct
I suspect it has to do with northern France being halfway between England and Scotland genetically, makes the most sense

For the past few thousand years Britain has been invaded, colonised, ethnically and culturally replaced over and over again. There are very few true descendants of the original stock, most are now Roman/Germanic/Norman rape babies. Even farming itself was introduced by invading colonisers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasions_of_the_British_Isles

What are the most ethnically homogenous nations?

>rapebabies
user, I..

Attached: 936872-ycchjzsmtd-1568110093.png (806x422, 434.87K)

Probably some African country.

They actually didn't leave much of a genetic trace. It was more like a change in the top tiers of briton government than a mass invasion and resettlement. The Saxons/Vikings/Normans etc left a much bigger impact genetically speaking.

But that is all a moot point. Everyone that came here was european and came over the course of 2000 years. That doesn't mean Abdul and his 97 kids should come here too.

Attached: evilfucks.jpg (1220x1030, 183.11K)