Have you guys noticed an absurd increase in car crashes and general traffic accidents in your country...

Have you guys noticed an absurd increase in car crashes and general traffic accidents in your country? Shit's getting to the point of being ridiculous here.

Attached: tar-man-trotld[1].gif (244x160, 679.82K)

It's difficult to drive a car when your brain is being rotted by vax prions.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA_AAAAAAAAAAAA_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (512x512, 323.83K)

2 more weeks until all the vaxxies crash their cars!

on Friday I saw a wrecked car by side of the road, it was upside down, rolled over a few times

the road was straight

seethe and boost

You're dead already.

already boosted, still perfectly fine. went for a nice drive today
then how am I posting?

>whoa this drug im taking only has a %5 death rate and im part of the 95% lol thats cool, ill just keep taking it every few months, im sure ill be fine
You're not very smart are you

>getting gene therapy for a common cold

come on, the vaccine is safe, you need it not to get killed by our own sides bioweapons when we use them on the russians and chinese

Here in Muttland the average driver here is reaching The Happening levels of retardation.

Attached: 20220630_144316_080.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

It's the vax, man. Nothing to worry about.

I notice niggers are always high and never obey traffic laws.

>%5 death rate
lmao no it doesn't, antivaxxies are still dying at 5x the rate of vaxchads though, which is hilarious
>gene therapy
big brain over here

Attached: 1622132764924.png (1585x927, 496.2K)

This.
I've noticed more erratic driving, like I can't even make a turn without almost getting rear ended by the person behind me.

The vaxx stuff is retarded. It's drugs/alcohol/texting/diddling infotainment screens

The bioweapon is just a super contagious common cold and that through natural processes is already now less dangerous than the seasonal flu. It def wasnt a depop shot, if anything that vax is a slow kill shot that via heart damage/cancer and immuno suppression will kill people a myriad of different ways over the next decades, but it will be impossible to trace it to the vaccine directly as it will be something else that causes the death

Attached: Abnormal death.png (1513x756, 69.63K)

>lmao no it doesn't, antivaxxies are still dying at 5x the rate of vaxchads though, which is hilarious
lmfao how dumb are you. Pic related is your average covid death

Attached: Covid death gunshot.png (1182x951, 606.06K)

Attached: we warned you motherfuckers.png (2094x927, 2.29M)

the actual weapon everyone was vaccinated against has 60% fatality rate

Yes retard, gene therapy.

"Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line"