Race mixing as a white man is based, change my mind

>try dating white women
>have to be 6+ feet tall, ripped, make +$100k a year, have perfect hair, drive an expensive car, look like a male model, etc
>because they know how sought after they are, they can afford to be super picky (even though they will get fat and hit the wall at 30)
>most women I see with degenerate tattoos are white

>try dating non white women
>their requirements are virtually non existent aside from "just be white"
>often come from immigrant backgrounds so they're more conservative anyways

Most "incels" would stop being incels if they gave brown and yellow qts a chance and stopped chasing stuck up blonde stacies

Attached: 11313C5E-E061-4BAC-8DB1-E18263882D82.png (828x1792, 1.47M)

>Most "incels" would stop being incels if they gave brown and yellow qts
no one wants shitskins

Attached: 1628694380317.jpg (523x355, 84.86K)

>often come from immigrant backgrounds so they're more conservative anyways
race mixing is very conservative, indeed.

Your ethnicity and country is full of them

Foreign women want tall chads too, a shit green card marriage doesn't change that.

I'm a white guy, 6', 1" tall, 210 lbs., very muscular fitness obsessed man with veins bulging everywhere, and my dick is 7.2 inches. However, I am BALD, and wear THICK EYEGLASSES.

Still, women call me Clark Kent and Superman. The only women who I date/fuck are white conservative women (preferably blondes) but plenty of negresses, latinas, and blue-haired whores have tried to get this dick. But no...

White pussy is top shelf pussy. Anything less is for losers, cucks, betas, bitch made faggots, et Al.

Attached: 1654583189486.jpg (482x636, 21.66K)

Why doesnt that slut have her hijab on?

I’m not reading all that rice burner

She's in the house chud.
All women want men with game.
>I'm a white guy, 6', 1" tall, 210 lbs., very muscular fitness obsessed man with veins bulging everywhere, and
None of that matters. How's your game?

Says "la creatura".

Attached: IMG_20220821_023302_086.jpg (1193x1280, 170.83K)

Game means shit, you could be the most awkward socially inept loser but as long as you're a tall chad you're good.

Nope. Being a tall beta gets you nothing. You need game and game only.

I dunno, I’ve seen the most awkward lanky nerds get fawned over for being 6 foot

Non-white women are rightful white property, but we will allow abortions for these children as they are unfit. Only white x white should breed, everything else deserves an abortion.

>OP

Attached: manlet.webm (286x520, 789.77K)

I hope for your sake you're not normie or worse incel tier, your mindset will only leave you with lots of heartache and pain once you see the truth,

"Fawned over" means nothing. No game, no pull.
>lots of heartache and pain
This is the beta psychology being revealed. You are afraid of rejection (beta) so you make up some cucky rationalization to avoid it.

Enjoy your mentally ill mutt kid who has no organ donor matches

He probably became gay after being that pathetically emasculated

My game is good enough to get women to skin down and want a relationship. But here lately, it's been women approaching me and it's just raw sexual attraction (I don't consider myself "good looking," but my body is a manifestation of the Masculine Archetype: swolle af.) I'm going through a series of bad girls pretending to be good - telling me everything a guy wants to hear, cooking for me, etc., and it's just because they want to fuck. Lmao, I've even figured out how to get them to break up with me so I'm not the bad guy: just treat them really good and it's an instant turn off. E.g., in the beginning it's a little push/pull game, and then when I'm ready to move on, I just love bomb her until she starts looking for "greener grass."

I get that mentality, but not fully.
It's like just being honest about your selfishness, while also being masculine and hot. Bitches are annoying, even if you love em.

First, wrong. Second, brown people make me sick.

Sounds like you have good midgame but don't open enough girls