The real fun begins soon

Strap in.

Attached: 1622443095004.jpg (553x544, 51.47K)

and thats a good thing

Isn't that nigger dead

2 more weeks

my 70 year old gran got 4 shots and is chugging along. LIke what the fuck i thought you fuckers said id have my inheritance by now

Yes. He was killed for this.

2 more weeks

True or not, I wish I could find it in me to care. The internet has stolen my soul.

>just 2 more weeks until people start dropping dead
>trust me bro
OP, you are either baiting or you are a fucking imbecile. Which is it?

This conspiracy might be even dumber than the whole covid conspiracy

It took animals 5 years to die from MRNA treatments.

>two more years
but yeah i know they're all dead

In the long run there is no chance of survival for anyone

Dude had a Nobel prize

>2 more weeks
>2 more weeks
>2 more weeks

Attached: vax_clown_world.jpg (675x680, 39.58K)

He already died, the vaccine is now keeping him alive with voodoo magic.

Newfags don't know that OP predates the vaccines. The moment you receive your first dose, the clock starts ticking. So if you took your first shot a year ago, you don't have a lot of time left.

user, it's like aids, the vax deaths are gonna be spread over the next decade or less, not two weeks or in a matter of hours, people are just gonna die from various flu and infections because the vax destroyed their body's natural immune systems so relatively harmless infections and diseases will be the listed causes of death that they would have otherwised survived if they didn't have vaccine aids.

Two, yes two more weeks user. YGMI

Truth. In 50-70 years... no chance for them vaxxies

I'm so thankful to still be a pureblood. Unfortunately my entire family fell for the vaxxy propaganda (well really they just wanted to travel outside the country). None of them got boosters at least, so hopefully they don't die anytime soon.

Nice unfalsifiable hypothesis.

Attached: shills panic be thankful.png (2152x2568, 3.04M)

Nothing is real. All of this is part of the simulation.
Eat some mushrooms when you are alone and sober. Dont mix with booze its chaotic. have the experience. Its all bullshit, youll see.

Attached: 1647313795707.jpg (1080x1080, 199.09K)

I didn’t get vaxxed but I seriously doubt this. They could easily make a gene therapy to fix whatever bullshit the vax had caused.

oh fuck, less than 6 mos to live.
oh well, guess I still get to vote the dems out in midterms

They already have the cure.

Fuck I got the first 2, If I didn't I would've wound up homeless in the ND winter.

Two more weeks
>t. unvaxxed

ever considered the vax may make people sicker, but not "dead in 2 years" sick.
This shit isn't a step function.
I'd say his prediction is wrong.

Bruh quantum computers exist. They can cure anything.

Literal retard-level trash.

I'm a fortunate person, I managed to convince pretty much everyone I care about to not take it, just by showing them the lack of research and studies. The only one I care about that stubbornly took it is my boomer father, who now has developed tinnitus for some reason.

The man was ancient. He may have just died of old age. MSM did a better job framing him as a crackpot than they did with Robert Malone.

Yeah, just a big coincidence that he died not long after revealing that.

Obviously. This is experimental medicine, never before tested long-term on anyone. No one really knows what's going to happen to the lab rats who took it. If someone says categorically what's going to happen to them they're lying. We can speculate, but no one really knows.

I had 2 covid jabs, but I had gotten them over a year apart from each other. The first dose gave me a light fever for a couple days, brain fog for a couple months. The second dose left my arm sore for 5 months. However, my immune system is still as strong as ever. I havent been sick in 2 years. The vaxx definitely has a compounding effect and you need to take it within a few months, preferably 3 or 4 times in a row, to get the desired effect, which is immune suppression. Thats why they pushed so hard for getting boosted. I think if youre like me and you didn't get the shots too close together, you'll more or less be fine. If youre a giggavaxxed retarded sheep who did what they were told, and got 2 or more shots in the same year, youre gonna fuckin die.

>However, my immune system is still as strong as ever. I havent been sick in 2 years.
Same. Haven't taken any experimental injections, though.