I am so fucking burnt out...

i am so fucking burnt out.. been doing this +20 year now (being called a fascist and racist and nazi and xenophobe and hateful and homophobe) and Any Forums certainly did not help much and now.. where i see everything fall apart, like clockwork ..and on top of that, i quit drinking several years ago and not going back to the bottle either .. i can take a holiday but .. i cant escape this .. i can not unread or unsee or unhear the things i know, this fucking sluggish gooey quagmire of a nightmare must come to and end but it wont will it, i mean, according to my predictions we're.. so badly fucked that nukes seam like a good idea :| anyways, myself i uh.. have taken up gardening, so i grow tomatoes and weed and tropical plants and.. but mostly foodstuffs, got severe ptsd from the civil war in MZ so.. its therapeutic with some gardening and oh! fuck yeah uh.. i have taken up guitar again and got a gym membership! oh and i lost like a fuckton of fat becasue i was very depressed and then one day i stopped eating and now i feel ok just ..burnt out, you know? how do you deal with the fucking pressure knowing everything is utterly and completely fucked :|

tl;dr how do you numb yourself to cope
political becuz: eh.. does it even matter at this point

Attached: what.jpg (2224x1251, 650.28K)

didnt read lol

didnt read lol

i'll help you
tl;dr how do you numb yourself to cope

>weed

Attached: 1624287008942.png (656x527, 28.45K)

>been doing this +20 year now

Fun life, huh? There's nothing more depressing than being the only one who can see what's coming and being powerless to stop it.

I numb myself by playing good games, writing good stories and growing good greenery.

I'd stop smoking weed. And maybe start smoking meth.

I'm high all the time
Someone has to shoulder it even if you can't act the ideals you show that will heal the world, you are the sacrifice.

lmao didn’t read nigger

im fucking with you, all you can do is improve yourself and those in your life. we can't change the world as much as Any Forums brings us and you awareness. it drove me to near insanity as well years ago and am actually trying to quit drinking myself now, but you cant let all this get to you man, unless you have the wealth of elon musk and his reach or something to that effect there isnt much you can do other than try to live life as you think is right, hope that helps. also drop some acid and ski the slopes and go to the beach once in a while

self improvement.
get a white wife and start a family.
prepare to take up the mantle of your warrior ancestors, and that means being able to commit horrific acts.
raise your sons to be adept and prepared to do the same thing.

>civil war in mz

Mozambique?

Lift weights, or do boxing

Weed is the worst cope of all. It makes you dumb. Youre dumb and people take advantage of you

yeah i'm gonna go sit with my guitar and smoke more weed why even post, all our simulations point to it being over

yeah someone dropped by with a bag of weed and there were two seeds in there, they sprouted and grew into two massive plants, but i hardly smoke now because i keep forgetting to smoke cause i am busy doing stuff all the time

yeah late 80s early 90s

why?

yeah that's kinda what i have been doing lately and its nice, also yoga helps the ptsd, gym is awesome because can go work out with buddies and yeah self improvement is nice, reading a little, cooking new foods.. walks, gym.. whatever really, picked blueberries the other day! cup full

>picked blueberries the other day! cup full
nice user, before hurricane sandy fucked up the jersey shore i would pick bucket fulls of big ass blueberry at island beach state park that grew wild there during july

ah yeh? what games you play, cant game to much cuz of my health but. . few minutes now and then is nice

What of your health prevents you from gaming, that is, doing jack shit?
Minecraft is good for your creative needs, Factorio for your autism, Deep Rock Galactic for your itchy trigger finger.