Who do we blame

The young generation being incopetent in everything or the croocked capitalist enginering?

Attached: 1661037619088043.png (720x1265, 444.25K)

what are studs for $450,000 dollars, alex?

You're supposed to secure it to the wooden studs, not drywall with screw anchors.

>thinking stud is just a word that means good looking while posting your stupidity on social media blaming the US for updoots

>alex

Attached: download-1.jpg (224x224, 8.5K)

feels good not being an american subhuman and living in an actual stone house

>Thinking there's many houses in the market for Americans
Gotta love to dream right?

This. Even our slum houses here are made of concrete and not of cardboard like a homeless person.

what kind of bit do you use to drill in to the stone to hang shit? also what kind of stone?

Lol shut up you flip tard. Your houses are made of literal cardboard and rusted metal sheets

fpbp

its compressed gypsum you lady boy

How do these creatures exist? The social safety net has destroyed the natural order by subverting darwinism. These creatures should have been selected for extinction long ago.

I can't even believe there is someone this retarded. Then they have the hubris to not even assume they fucked up and possibly do some research before or after this failure. We're fucking doomed

I don't know. Literally what is a stud?

I bet this creature doesn't want to invest in a stud finder because it'll activate their dysphoria.

I grew up in a stone house. The American east coast has tons of stone/brick houses.

Improvement from your mudhut when in your homeland right shitskin?

Its there wood frame behind the sheet rock or behind the plywood on the outside. You use it to mount something heavy or hang up siding usually.

>stud

Attached: 1627950640237.jpg (960x1280, 320.5K)

A chud - chad = Stud

*the

>americans need a dedicated tool to find structuraly strong areas in their walls
Thank god I live in a real house

Fair enough but I’m guessing you wouldn’t be dumb enough to think mounting a tv on a thin wall like that is a good idea if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Depends, is the stone load-bearing?

>stud
>stud finder

what are amerimutts talking about

Attached: 1641601630364.jpg (640x668, 67.45K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

This

Listen Muhammad you can't just hang your tv from a plaster wall without anchoring it to what ever structure is holding up the plaster in your old shit. Even though your house is brick the inside is going to have some kind of framing or furring that you monkies slathered your disgusting plaster all over it do you all just live staring at cinder block walls. Disgusting goat fucker.

Attached: IMG_20211022_113123.jpg (3000x3000, 3.24M)

on wood frame houses, you want to find the "stud" when nailing in a mount for a painting or other wall object. Technically, a "stud" is the portion of the wood where a branch was, and therefore the wood is harder and can support more lateral weight. A "stud finder" is an electronic device that can "scan" drywalls in an attempt to find the "studs" with which to locate your mounts