Wow it’s crazy that

They think this. What is the cause??

Attached: 1656429A-2E32-4C23-A786-1CCBF7C1A14A.jpg (828x555, 204.91K)

Mental problems from being raised wrongful or abused

mental. illness.
they need fucking help. therapy. teams of people focuses on them 24/7 until they are better. there is literally no two ways about it.

dont listen to your head or the mirror or basic common sense or biology or reality listen to the euphoria of chemicals in your brain that you get from your fetish

Attached: 1659377495054183.png (720x1088, 664.87K)

There once was a faggot from Reddit
Who’s sex he wishes could edit,
So estrogen he did take
But his gender was still fake
His pathetic ol’ life, he regrets it

Attached: AC37CCC9-A00E-4F9B-B965-2A75CD5C4C5E.png (458x333, 126.16K)

We can solve this by letting children transition at a young age before puberty hits.

Mental illness.

Attached: EC9GdKGXUAANdoK.jpg (1070x1200, 138.72K)

>demon possession
>severe mental illness related to schizophrenia
>or both

What's a woman?

Attached: 1645750223956.png (496x550, 186.55K)

said it once and ill say it again; LGBT is the last refuge of the unfuckable

>me, me, me
>I, I, I

Correct.
Pic related

Attached: trr.png (1021x866, 79.11K)

>"Im a woman"
>Only uses gay dating apps
>Only has anal sex

Attached: lolkthen.jpg (1200x900, 133.05K)

Low test, all of these men in dresses had low testosterone to start with.

you don't need to just wish your life was over, make your dream come true

Attached: 82.jpg (1200x1600, 378.31K)

an adult human female

I wonder if it's possible to convince these people to join into a religion that believes in reincarnation. They'd kill themselves in droves in order to get reincarnated as a woman, they way they are "supposed" to be. Problem solved.

A weaponised, malign mental construct. They start building from sex, because that's basic from a biological perspective. Literally everyone belongs to a biological sex and we're all affected by the urges and traits that come with that particular physical configuration. They mix up parts of sex, personality and identity and invent the completely synthetic concept of "gender".

By pushing "gender" (which one can choose and which doesn't show) as a replacement for biological sex, the entire life pattern of a collective human organism can be seriously disrupted.

Having sexual relations is one of the most important lifecycle tasks of any human collective that wants to be multigenerational, and the rules regulating how this works in a society are important as fuck, and disturbing those systems is dangerous, and rightfully triggers an immune response from the society that suffers under such alterations.

Next aspect is reforming morality. "Tolerance" is a corrosive concept to the structure of society. In practice it leads to dissolution of society, since a human civilisation is made up of subtle and unwritten behavioural contracts called norms. We need these contracts to homogenise our expectations of each other, and to be able to, as a society, successfully traverse the dangerous terrain of possible large scale behavioural systems. It's our map and our guide and it keeps us from messing up catastrophically. Tolerance just means tolerance to those dismantling the norms.

By pushing "tolerance" to the forefront of the list of virtues in a society while dismantling the structure of sexual norms - the most basic of our behavioural structures, the natural immune response can be demonised, since "tolerating" the dismantling is constantly pushed as a virtue.

While society is being dismantled, the virtuous fight those who would protect it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 03.37.52.png (1470x1100, 3.04M)

Are we up to 50% yet for troon suicides? It's got to be growing.

>What is the cause??
Godlessness
They need God

And why do they believe this?

Because they have been fed the mental equivalent of a prion disease. The mind bends in a strange, self-contradicting way until it can't think in a proper manner anymore. There is no connection to reality, because they have been served a category to navigate by - "gender" - which is completely defective. And they are told that the only moral thing they can do is use that self-contradicting, sub-par category for navigating the world.

They have no idea who they are or how to even find out in a proper way. They are calling their mental fantasy self image "who I am supposed to be" instead of looking into their pants, disproving their own self image using a simple ocular inspection of their so called feminine penis.

It's literally a designer mind virus that bends the entire mind until it completely breaks. In their world, absolutely nothing makes sense. They never compare their map of reality with reality itself, and they become very, very angry when that is forced upon them.

They are so full of cognitive dissonance, and heavily invested (Some of them fucked their bodies up beyond recognition at this point). Trannies literally burned their ships. Now their only option is to be fanatics for their cause, because the alternative to pushing "gender" is letting people like us put the norms back in place and then wtf are they?

Imagine getting a tattoo that you regret. Now imagine you chopped your dick off because of a weirdly virtue-loaded fetish trend on the internet. Would you even admit to yourself that was a mistake, if you did it? It's gotta be terrible.

Attached: aB269qA_460s.jpg (460x352, 36.96K)

whats a woman?
whats a- whats a- whats a woman?