HAPPENING!! WW3

3 suspected Russian agents attacked Albanian military weapons factory. This gives NATO ground to invoke article 5

Attached: FB_IMG_1661040452225.jpg (1080x1498, 142.04K)

Albania isnt part of nato you fucking retard

Imagine if we started another world war lol

Russia is a literal joke. No one is starting a fucking World War over them unless they start it themselves. You people are fucking retarded.

Its been a part since 2009
Mutt education in action

Attached: 58c.png (1052x1137, 379.29K)

>flag
KEK

Attached: 1654486539323.jpg (966x887, 612.35K)

>suspected Russian agents
>OMG START WWIII!
Fuck you, poles are worse than Ukrainians at this point

how do we know they are russian agents and not just political opposition of albania

2 of them had Russian passports
1 had Ukrainian

I have my doubts that germans, french and dutch will die for albos. Will be funny to watch them sweep this under the rug. They'll try to get the americans to do it because the US mil is run by jews.

Attached: for_the_jews.jpg (600x395, 85.85K)

>This gives NATO ground to invoke article 5
no it doesn't because
a) NATO doesn't invoke a single fucking thing, a member state or member states of NATO can invoke Art 5, so unless the Albos push the button, (((Jens))) can only seethe and cope for two more weeks and hope for another happening then
b) Art 5 could only be triggered by armed aggression against member states, not by espionage or sabotage or other hostile acts that are not military force, so basically the Albos can also only seethe and cope about it, maybe whine about the heckin Putinrinos on the next NATO summit or something

How convenient they had their passports with them.

do it for the lulz Luka

>Or will we wait further
>we
Mr. Sumlenny, you might not realize this but you're not part of NATO.

>ameriwalmart education
guess amerilards don't even knew where the fuck is Albania located, God, i fucking hate amerisharts so fucking much

There's no real avoiding it, just a matter of when.
Russia has been happy so far that the West is more or less in the appeasement era. However the unity of the EU was both impressive and bad news for them. They're targeting Germany as the weakest link to break this.
But you can't really avoid a world war given what Putin wants; there's just no way the West will stand by for 2 more decades letting Russia "just" have Georgia, then "just" Ukraine, then "just" Belarus...he's said it idk how many times that he wants the former glory of the USSR back, he's not fucking around and I don't know how the West can continue to be so retarded as to assume he's going to play diplomat with them considering their alliance.
They were hoping that economically, they could choke out Russia and give Ukraine just enough to hold out for however long that took - probably about 1-2 years. But this is also completely retarded, because
a) Obama gave Putin lots of practice on how to handle sanctions. He had prepared well in advance, so that 1-2 years is definitely more like 2 years.
b) That is not and has never been Putin's strategy. He's very much a gambler, and likes quick, harsh attacks that shock and confuse long enough to gain leverage. There is no strangling Russia; if Putin feels to strangled, he will escalate things tactically.
c) Putin does not see this as Russia v. Ukraine, he sees it as Russia v. NATO, which it is. Anyone who doesn't see that is naïve. But understanding this view is important, because if you have this view, escalating to attack another NATO country is not as crazy as it sounds if you don't.
d) Putin did this because he knows it's his last shot. Really, he should have done this in 2012 or 2013 when he may have actually had the internal support in Ukraine that he thought he had now. But that's what happens when you become that totalitarian, you get surrounded by yes men - Xi is learning this as well.

Yes they are joined in 2009

>polandesian

Attached: 165807521770584.jpg (1000x1500, 197.42K)

Nah we'll just wait further. Nobody cares about Albania.

c) article 5 is a meme and nobody is under any real obligation to do shit because it’s written in burger-centric doublespeak

THIS IS ALL TIED TO THE PLANDEMIC

for some reason link stopped working.

>as they did in czechia and bulgaria before
So they did it before and nobody instituted article 5. Gee looks like nato is kinda just a useless sack of shit that will never do anything. Nothingburger

please turn off your US VPN chang

Guys I live in russia and a fucking just flew over my house

>Czechia
i have not seen a non-faggot use this gay fucking new name for their nation

Attached: 1657673974842.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

So Glowniggers with passports, what a waste of time.

>nothing happens