Next wonder weapon for Ukraine?

What is the next wonder weapon NATO will give Kiev after HIMARS that will convince holhols Ukraine is winning?

Maybe they will give Ukraine UFOs? They have special cloaking devices so no one can see them for obvious reasons lololol.

Attached: 3D0265E0-2DCB-4DF5-AC6C-E83ABEB7CF0C.jpg (275x183, 14.97K)

No wonder weapon needed. Just steady counter pressure.

275x183? Really?

these are russian, you nigger. i've seen these triangular ones chasing off some other craft near our airbase and a nuclear site

It's nice to have Wunderwaffe though.

Hahaha, no, they're not Russian.

Military grade pussy. Or planes, idk.

Attached: 1643456920425.webm (256x480, 1.41M)

Really? I’ve seen the same shit over Hawaii. They don’t make any noise even when they are 1/4 a way and hovering low. I always assumed they were ours. They used to have a pretty regular schedule for a few months on Tuesday every week.

say whatever, i've seen two hover stationary, while another one was giving chase to your regular round one.

really. i've seen them a few times near our nuclear test site near my town. most peculiar one was a chase i've described. another times it was just them darting away after staying around for a bit near military installations

I’ve seen same thing over Hawaii and I have a friend who said he has seen them in the Mojave dessert. Idk, we’re yours totally quiet? The ones I heard and he heard were. I assumed it was some test flights from California out to who knows where after Hawaii.

We both got Nazi scientists and have had shit like this happening over our facilities thinking it was other side entire Cold War. Maybe we both have these?

For some reason the Adidas sock is the funniest part about this to me.

yeah. dead quiet. one had off-white bluish lights, most others didn't. they were almost always appearing at evenings too, now that I recall.

Ever heard of the Aurora plane? It was supposed to be hypersonic bomber or spy plane. There used to be Sonic Booms every Thursday when I was a little kid and we would see this very strange contrail when I was a kid. Later I found out it wasn’t missile testing from Vandenburg Air Force base because they had stopped that recently back then. I kind of assumed what I saw was something way more advanced since that was 39 years ago with Aurora.

if ufos are real, and if usa actually made them assuming both hold true, there is zero chance usa will give it away unless a world war is triggered

i've seen one similar but it was donut shaped

That’s crazy though. I wonder what the hell we are seeing. There are obviously a lot of people that mistake this stuff for other things, especially now with drones, but when they get going there is no way they are drones with what they do. Also, they block out stars, moon etc, in a way to where you can see faint outline and they are clearly much much bigger than civilian drones!

Where did you live?

Back then I lived in San Diego. My Gma had lived there entire Cold War which is why she though it was Vandenberg but from what I have seen they weren’t testing MX missile or anything else any of the days people have reported those books and contrails across Southern California. It’s crazy because it was always at the same time of the morning too. We’d hear it shake the whole house and eventually it got to where we were going outside to look.

Vaporeons because in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans, not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more so in conclusion it's a great weapon for distraction of Russian troops

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.16K)

that was about 20 years ago, up to until about 15 years to my latest sighting. they weren't any sort of delta wing - they hovered, not flew. and maneuvers they did were kinda like an omniwheel robots - calculated, detached from aerodynamics