Even Olavo de Carvalho - former Rival of Dugin in philosophy - would say that today a line was crossed...

Even Olavo de Carvalho - former Rival of Dugin in philosophy - would say that today a line was crossed. Killing the sons and daughters of targets are beyond evil

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is dead you fucking jungle ape he wouldnt say anything

stop killing the daughters of your enemies glowie or be prepared for yours

Attached: 1655163315595.gif (112x112, 870.93K)

nothingurger for fsb glowniggers

Killing children is okay if they're not Russian though.

Attached: 1658192096787729.jpg (1280x720, 381.75K)

>Killing children is okay if they're not Americans though.
Fixed

The target was Dugin.

Nobody cares macaco

I know, but who made the attack assumed the collateral victims of the explosion plus didn't killed the main target

Shut up you dumb ape. There are literally thousands of poor conscripts dead on both sides and probably numerous warcrimes against civilians. Daughter of one of the primary culprits of these atrocities dies, and now you are crying? What a brainwashed golem you are.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 127.07K)

Glowies out of control after missing the main target

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 7.03K)

She was a bbc slut like her daddy.

His books are banned on Amazon and Barnes & Nobel. His daughter was killed in a botched assassination. Help me out, shills...are we the good guys?

Attached: trapped.jpg (320x180, 52.82K)

>philosophy
These idiots are just hatemongers and supremacists. That's not a philosophy, that's a lack of intelligence.

did olavo order the hit?

>NOOOO only the sheeps can die because of our ideas, not the intelectualinos!!1!

Who cares about this dumbass old rag? Too bad he didn't die instead

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/

I'm surprised a Brazilian savage wouldn't understand the baser aspects of human nature. Suffering and violence are staples of the human experience. Those who don't understand this are fools.

Why are you so sure?
Murdering relatives is also a terrorist tactic, maybe they just wanted to inflict suffering onto him, like his ideology may have done.

You’re a fucking golem. Look, I get that the Ukies are mad… and the rest of you are scared. But pissing Russia off is going to get the world nuked. Use your imagination and empathize with the Russians. If I were them, the entire intelligencia of Russia now thinks they are next and are going to support Putin further.

Imagine some Terrorist sneaking into the USA and missing an attempt at Sean Hannity and whacking his kid instead. The utter shit storm.

If I was Russian, I would be considering target the Ukrainian journalists, authors, and politicians. Except why do that work when they all live in one place. Low yield tactical nuke over Kiev, small enough to only kill parliament and the president’s palace.

When you put yourself in your enemies shoes… you can seee how this will only encourage the Russians to hurt the ukies more.

I think the ukies want Russia to commit war crimes so America will save them. That’s why they do wreckless shit to piss off russia so they do a war crime and america joins in.

In Denmark, you will likely get bypassed for not being important. But this is further escalation to the nuclear card.

> Russia will declare war on you and send chechens to mass rape you and use thermobaric weapons and...

they already did it, this is the response.

I follow a literal prostitute on facebook who posted a tribute to him on her page when he died.

>follow my slave morality or you are a bad person

I don't know what they expected. What would be the goal of such operation?

Let say that they got Dugin. What would have been the result.

Would that be enough to convince the Russian people to Stop this war? I doubt it very much. So clearly the People doing this want the Conflict to intensify and go Global! Shelling one of the Biggest Nuclear Power Station in Europe was not enough Maybe this will do!

PS: we are dealing with high level Psychopath. This is the kind of shit they do!

orks kill for revenge not for a master plan lol

There are only 2 outcomes. Russia takes Ukraine or we have a nuclear war. Russia can’t exist with Ukraine in nato, nor can they exist without crimea. They are in checkmate if they lose.

Rooting for the ukies is rooting for WW3. Likely you will be okay because you are irrelevant.

The war states in 2014 when western back Maiden color revolution overthrew the legitimate government and then banned any pro-Russia parties. That’s when the civil war started. The West threw the first punch. Taking Ukraine back proved impossible diplomatically so here we are. Now Russia has entered the war directly. Soon nato will enter too.

The harder the ukies fight, the closer we all get to WW3.

He is dead bro, RIP Olavo

>would say that today a line was crossed.
definitely, but once its crossed others "groups" will resort to do the same? harsh times

Attached: 1042.jpg (900x600, 143.17K)

Olavo was killed by the vax, last year.

This, it was fsb making it look like cia

Mossad written all over this

only 144 million insects to go

Attached: 1659970431315024.webm (360x198, 141.37K)