Chess ranking

>chess ranking
>only a couple of white guys, the rest are brown and yellow humanoids

I thought white people are smart?

Attached: 44397B94-F216-43A4-AC5C-76EE3E4BEBE8.jpg (1112x661, 277.83K)

Bump

Bump

Not a single one of those is brown, what are you talking about?

Bump

J*ws have dominated the chess rankings for centuries, Magnus Carlsen is an anomaly.

Azerbaijan and India are not brown?

10 whites. The rest are various shades of brown. No blacks.

We got the top spot, why would we compete for the loser spots like the niggers and yellows?

>anish
>shakhriyar
>anand

Thats three. Literally the opposite of what Op claimed

White people make up 9% of the world population. Also like half those people are white, including the #1 spot.

Those are the brown ones retard. the rest are yellow.

>Liren ding
>Nepomniachtchi
>Firouzja
>Aronian
>wesley so
>nakamura
>dominguez perez
>karjakin
>duda

Chess isn't real

Anand is fully Pajeet.

Shakhriyar looks white, and Anish is white with some small admixture.

Attached: 9f977e2a-e340-11eb-be02-ef7e3cd42267.e7fc07bc.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Nepo, Karjakin and Duda are all white you dipshit. Arguably even aronian and dominguez could be considered a white hispanic

Poos and chinks devote their time to mastering pointless pursuits like this and the spelling bee. They are not smart enough to know what really matters.

Being good at chess doesn't require intelligence, it requires autism.

White people are 15% of the world. 720 mil in Europe, 190 mil in USA, 155 mil in Latin America, 75,000,000 in Canada/Oceania, and 15,000,000 elsewhere in the world.

If you factor in average age whites are closer to 5-6% of the world pop if even that
I crunched the numbers once, there are nearly 3x as many Indians under 30 in India alone than whites under 30 in the entire world
And that's using the most liberal definition of white

>Azerbaijan
Not very brown at all
>India
Yeah those are brown. They are among the least-bad of the brown people though.

>720 mil in Europe
You need to check current numbers, whites are actually 8% in absolute numbers but less when weighted by breeding age

Hello everyone! Carlsen, Nepo, Mamedyarov, Caruana, Rapport, Duda, Grischuk, Karjakin, MVL, are all white and Nakamura is a happa. So what do you do here, OP?

>If you factor in average age whites are closer to 5-6% of the world pop if even that I crunched the numbers once, there are nearly 3x as many Indians under 30 in India alone than whites under 30 in the entire world
>And that's using the most liberal definition of white
Bruv…. 20% of children born are White. You forget Han Chinese and Hindu Indians have TFRs of 1.2 and 1.7. On top of that 22,000,000/56,000,000 deaths occur in those 2 nations and another 11 mil in Africa

Those are probably Brahmin. Whiter than 99% of India. I am surprised there aren't more Indians desu, Chess is a midwit game.

High caste Indo Aryans are technically 1/3 to 1/2 nordic in admixture, funnily enough

This. Everyone but me is using an engine.

Europe’s got 749.1 million people. It’s more like 720/749.1.

Chess isn't about intelligence. It's about repetition and memorization. Anyone could be a grandmaster if they played chess all day.

>Bruv…. 20% of children born are White.
Where are you getting this data? Because I'd like some whitepills
>You forget Han Chinese and Hindu Indians have TFRs of 1.2 and 1.7.
It doesn't matter when you look at average age, white countries are old as fuck
Indias average age is 27 compared to Canada's nearly 50
And that's with all the immigrants

Attached: rickybobby-2.jpg (540x280, 126.49K)

You do know Immigrants in Canada don’t have a high birth rate and are skewing 2/3rds into the 25-64 age group.

White are over represented in chess grandmasters. Still, Chess is not a good sign of intellect.

Birth rates are pretty meaningless nowadays with how rapidly politics are shifting. We are exiting the end of history and into a more apollonian rather than dionysian age

Yeah, nobody can have kids here because the cost of living is insane
The ones who aren't living off the government are basically just struggling

> compared to Canada's nearly 50
And that's with all the immigrants
Canada’s is 41.1 and the US is at 39.5. Whites in both countries are at 43.

don't forget jews, like Fabiano