Rural Oregon

I will visit rural Oregon in a few weeks.
What happens there, pol?
Speaking strictly in terms of infrastructure, typical societal pastimes,
government orders and other political topics.

Attached: 640px-Oregon_in_United_States.svg.png (640x396, 112.42K)

jews n niggers

lovely natural environment, lots of dumb people

You’d be better off if you just kept driving north or south. Oregon is hell on earth with pretty nature. Imagine skid row but with nice greenery.

It's weird vibe compared to the valley, Portland, and the coast. I drove through it in February and it definitely feels like fuck around and find out land. It's also beautiful and everyone has guns. If someone gifted me a house out there I would move tomorrow

that's not true. This faggot is describing Portland, and badly. Portland is a tiny area of Oregon. Crater Lake is worth a visit.

Grew up and lived all over the state--I'd say that independent of race, you're asking OreAnons to pigeonhole what I think is probably the most socioeconomically diverse state in the Union.

What exactly are you looking to find out, and how rural are you talking? Portland to Fields...shit, you might as well be asking about Portland to the Moon. Salem to Eugene....that's more like the difference between Boise and San Francisco.

I'm happy to share what I know, but what exactly will you be doing here, and where will you be going--in a broad sense. Also, how much time will you be spending here?

Bro if you don’t know how to pump your own gas your no better than a homeless junkie in my book. Throw em all in the pot.

West of Grants Pass - Roseburg, rural, moving there,
minding my business, others theirs would be ideal.

I might just fit in.

Pot shops and poverty.

It all depends what part of Oregon and what you consider rural. Portland to Salem is where all the population is, Eugene is an island in a sea of farmland and forest, 90% of Oregon is rural.

Why do you want to kill jobs and increase crime statistically?

We have a wealth of lanklet 18 BMI, grey-haired, sandal-wearing green party voting
tax-fattened millionaire heirs trying to make peace with the neozoa fauna they set free.
I sure could use some change in my daily social training.

I need stable mobile network,
and would value the absence of noisy neighbors.
The rest, I can take care of on my own.

Beautiful area, I grew up close to there. Lots of poverty, but truly God's country. Blazing hot in the valleys during the summer, and a little snow in the winter. I've actually been kicking around the idea of moving to the Cave Junction area myself.

That part of the state is what's known as "The state of Jefferson." Which, in this case means that the population feels (rightly btw) that they're getting screwed by both Sacramento and Salem. There's a real 'leave me the fuck alone' attitude that permeates all socioeconomic layers. Most residents will be lower middle class, but there's a handful of very wealthy. The very wealthy don't really flaunt it much though, so there's a feeling of equality at most events/social gatherings. I'd say a good 90% will be either right, or far right, with the remaining 10% being classic liberals that want to be left alone more than anything else. Pre-chopstick fever, Ashland (most liberals will live there) had one of the highest child non vaccination rates in the country. Oh, and very, very few shitskins.

The biggest problem in the area though are marijuana grow gangs. You've got serbians, chinese, mexican, and American gangs all grown weed. Wanna have a very eye opening moment. Use google maps and just start looking around for grow houses. I personally have run into wetbacks out in the middle of nowhere guarding their grow patch.

Imagine rural Turkey and then add meth. Lots of meth.
Welcome to Josephine county, Oregon.

The only place in Oregon with poor mobile signal is the cascades or the canyons out east no worries in that regard. Living out in rural Oregon is very quite, the only noise will be people shooting guns you'll hardly notice it after a few months. Also I reccomend getting Starlink internet out here sucks.

>What happens there
DB cooper’s stash is buried there

I've heard there's awesome steakhouses in rural Oregon.

Oh, and I should mention too--if you want to get a feel for what the area looks like watch "Redwood Highway." Yeah, it's a hollyjew production, but it was actually shot on location.

My opinion here, but Hwy 199 from Grants Pass to Cresent City is the most beautiful stretch of highway in the world.

Isn't Oregon's state government trying to ban owning guns?

Visit Tilamook, they have a famous dairy factory there and you can sample the fresh items

Eastern Oregon is cattle country best burgers and steaks in the state.

Yeah: Cowboy Dinner Tree