Amazon admits defeat

instead of stringing episodes along on a weekly basis gathering revenue through advertisements and good word of mouth, they realized it is a woke clusterfuck that people will not watch at all or drop it after seeing the forced diversity propaganda in the first episode.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 17-32-08 lord-of-the-rings-diverse.jpeg (JPEG Image 1920 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (79_).png (1521x851, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXkBJh9RJy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they normally do this though. I know Netflix likes to release all their shit at once.

amazon doesn't exist, disney doesn't exist, those don't own any power, blackrock does, blackrock finances these companies, blackrock has a rating for most pozzed antiwhite leftist company to least, and they only give money to those at the top of this list.

That's all there is to it.

i'd love to know which jew at Amazon convinced them there was ROI for this

Awesome. Thanks for posting OP.

(((blackrock)))

Attached: FJW1FbmXsAQO_rL.jpg (1600x901, 161.61K)

It depends. The Boys did 3 episodes at once then one a week.
The fact this is being released all at once by something Amazon has extensively funded is a bad sign

>wurd of mouf

>please goy don’t ask why (((blackrock))) is doing it
>doesn’t mention the jews
>that’s all there is to it

Uh oh, even Disney is still doing the drip feed method.

Either that tells us that people are eager to see how terrible(or good?) it will be or Amazon wants to drop it and forget that it existed for being such a financial flop.

NIGGERS NIGGERS EVERYWHERE
FUCK OFF

ayo, da worl' be changin'
i be hear'n it in d'air
i be feelin' it in da erf
i be smellin' it in da fry chicken
shit dat once was be no mo' cuz no nigga that 'member now cuh

It's not hard to understand, these people live in an ideological bubble, they can't fathom that they are wrong so they push and push thinking they can force others to believe what they believe and are shocked when their beliefs and products are outright rejected despite all their peers and social circles constantly confirming and reinforcing their beliefs, yet at the same time if one of them ever contradicts the beliefs they are attacked by their peers rather than having systems in place for course correction they careen off the cliff and cause millions of dollars in losses and damage to once beloved ips. The only way this cascade of failure can be stopped is if a ceo axes at least the middle management types and the activist employees otherwise it just continues on the cascade of brand damage and failed releases. And investment capital is vanishing in this recession.

Attached: 1660933970522364.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I won’t even give oxygen to these woke LotR and GoT spin-offs

I'm not going to watch it
BUT I am going to cancel my prime

shit is cheaper on ebay anyway

hehehe

Attached: JRR.jpg (533x755, 82.74K)

They metrics will look terrible if they slowroll it because it's done poorly and has the second most disliked trailer on youtube.
They are hoping to get some binge-fodder out of it to keep it in the zeitgeist before it dies completely.
Which is retarded because bingers are fat women and niggers with no jobs thus low value non-influential people.
Not the grassroots they need.

Did they delete that tweet or is it actually fake? I tried to look for it on Twitter and its not there...?

You're a lot of fun at parties, aren't ya, you fucking midwit.

Lol that's not good

Attached: 1632006049300.png (500x743, 227.44K)

>due to high demand
Kek

Basically all major streaming platforms dropped the thing about releasing the entire show at once.

Holy fucking shit DEM RANGS! My Obama phone almost fell out of my hand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXkBJh9RJy8

KEK thanks for the laugh

Attached: FQJIc2GUYAEg6P4.jpg (400x400, 27.14K)

I know you are being facetious but I watched of the recently niggerfied shows and their lack of acting really sticks out. That hoodrat accent just grates on ears, like that nigger bitch in Kenobi for example. In a galaxy far far away, ebonics is still a thing.