What are the sociopolitical implications of zoomies getting their misogyny from a third rate weak chinned beta like...

What are the sociopolitical implications of zoomies getting their misogyny from a third rate weak chinned beta like Andrew Tate?

Attached: tatechin.png (933x362, 316.9K)

Just a heads up, you get auto banned for posting anything tate related

What? Undo, undo!

that guy is a kike. you dont actually get banned

You should

>Woke posting is now politically incorrect
Some cosmic justice right there.

>mouth opened and speaking
>wow his chin isn't forwards guys look he's a beta
cope

Attached: Chimpanzee.jpg (1200x900, 146.79K)

what chin

Attached: 1647454069132.jpg (474x381, 10.23K)

implying the guy could not beat 90% of this board.

Zoomers get their misogyny from their Gigakaren helicopter moms. Nobody starts hating women because someone on the internet told them to, there's an entire foundational worldview that has to be built.

Incels:
>nooo women keep judging me by my chin shape, this isn't fair!

Also incels:
>haha andrew tate has a weak chin

NGMI

an actual case of jannies doing what they should do
fuck them anyhow

You get labeled as the faggot you are, then the faggot police come by and kick the door in to your mom's house.

Attached: op faggot police.png (500x553, 234.63K)

Not to mention all the fat feminists in the US school system who won't shut up about the patriarchy and liberalism and takes your kids' phones away for texting in class. That kid's gonna grow up reinforcing that belief that all women are like that and bam. Incel.

Attached: news_220804_elt_01.jpg (1920x1096, 120.2K)

He worships a nigger, literally
Look at this mutt’s dad,he is likely autistic too

Guys, I am very scared that the picture on the right was me when I was a kid.

Not the symptoms, but the person in that picture is me when I was around ~12-14. I may even own that same shirt

>weak chinned beta like Andrew Tate?
You forgot, he's a nigger

In my endeavors, I’m thinking I’ll do all that I can to keep women out of positions that give them authority over men, today’s men just can’t handle it, contemporary masculinity is too weak at this stage, we need boosts where we can get them.

The US education system self selects for gigakarens, women straight out of college with no other prospects in life and a passion for teaching, who inevitably fuck it up and cry about how underpaid they are. And the kids learn this because their teachers are Western Society's babysitters and they cry about how we need communism because businesses pay bad and life's hard and then yell at people for no reason, just like their teachers and probably their parents.

No, because jannies are faggot kikes.

Attached: 434E6808-8E0A-46B4-9582-D5BEFC92AB6E.jpg (600x602, 65.33K)

>E-Celeb shill thread #9473638
At least shill on the right boards, no organic person on Any Forums gives a shit about this faggot. He’s not even political.

Attached: E01C6BAD-CE71-4470-AF14-D68DA568FF68.jpg (513x680, 50.46K)

that you are infoprobing jew/bot