Daily reminder this man years ago said the best thing would be global thermonuclear war

daily reminder this man years ago said the best thing would be global thermonuclear war

dude pulled a smiling friends episode 7 "the nihilist pisses his pants when you confront him with death" on camera and everyone saw it

Not only is russia losing the war. putins best buddy just got rekt. Putin will soon sue for peace because his empire is crumbling around him

Attached: 5ryke576ke67.png (561x536, 304.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjLxk0djyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao you guys tried killing him and failed lol you suck hahaha
>muh james bond super competent glownigger

who?

>Not only is russia losing the war
stop reading The Guardian

>failed
>his daughter was vaporized and he is on camera shitting his pants

dude was the ultimate edgelord "le morality does not effect me xD" guy and is on camera watching his daughter burn alive lol

dude is going to jump off a bridge or simply disappear forever

Stop, we all know he was the main target and you failed at executing it, it’s okay though better luck next time

>dude pulled a smiling friends episode 7 "the nihilist pisses his pants when you confront him with death"
I don’t know why but can we just make this a phrase? It’s so specific and long winded that it goes from only being funny if you know the show to funny just because it takes a shitload of text to explain it

>he was the main target

who cares lol

here lol

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjLxk0djyE

Putin ordered the hit

Putin uses Polonium-210 tea.
This is clearly a sloppy job made by mossad.

>putins best buddy
you have no idea what you're talking about

The glowniggers that failed at their task kek?

Santa

they just got footage of the main ideological force behind putin to cry like a fag on camera

frame for frame they pulled a smiling friends

Attached: jsrjws465js.png (830x464, 369.79K)

Rasputin
The Jews had him killed because they wanted to kickstart the commie revolution.

death for him is the easy way out. i think we much prefer watching the pain in his face as he balls his eyes out on camera.

>Putin will soon sue for peace because his empire is crumbling around him
two more weeks

>>dude pulled a smiling friends episode 7 "the nihilist pisses his pants when you confront him with death" on camera and everyone saw it

Is this English? What is this nog trying to say? All fields.

If this isn’t a perfect example of cope I don’t know what is, you failed at the assassination but his face on camera was all worth it? LMAO

yea, cuz his assasination means nothing. zniggers said it themselves, hes not important to Russia at all, and i agree. I just think its funny how he beaked off for years about genocide and then his most valued thing in life is gone. why are you seething anyway?

this. these people are incompetent, losing, and addicted to copium.