/tag/ TEXAS AQUARIUM GENERAL INFO LOG

(by original OP again)

QRD user discovers dozens of "aquariums" in small towns in Texas that all consist of two-initial names (EC Aquarium, HR Aquarium, etc.)
Each one is listed as an address block and not an actual house number.
All seem to be in small rural towns on lower class streets, not in cities.

UPDATE: New name “Watergate” for possible pedo ring discovered in Texas. Fellow friends on /x/ working the case. Feels like we are kind of stuck so use this thread to post new info and work with x to try to uncover this mystery.

*LOG ALL THE INFO YOU HAVE FOUND UNDER THIS THREAD*

Thread 11 (NEW/ONGOING):>> Thread 10:>> Thread 9:>> Thread 8:>> Thread 7:>> Thread 6:>> Thread 5:>> Thread 4:>> Thread 3:>> Thread 2:>> Thread 1:>>

Attached: 8BA67F7C-7512-42B3-A681-31190318ABF9.jpg (210x250, 9.4K)

bomp

>Saves thumbnail

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 120.86K)

Phone baking ain't easy.

We're on to something. Keep your Aquarium finds on topic, inside US, starting with those in Texas.

Look for similar listings:
"_ _ Aquarium" with an address range

Investigate nearby homes. Possible signs are stars, red doors, and anything else suspicious nearby the locations.

Attached: 098sghiwe.jpg (702x342, 143.44K)

somebody in the /x/ thread found this, could be fake im too lazy to check

The blue is normal. Google does that automatically unless they get a request.

This isn't anything. Google maps is full of artifacts. Keep digging!

bump

*Blur

This is a totally normal "Aquarium"

Please, ignore the occult symbols on the shedm and multi-unti rape shack hidden in the back.

Attached: 7982694234.png (1920x938, 2.13M)

How many Dolphins you think can fit in this bad boy?

Attached: 8034750345.png (1528x697, 1.15M)

None of your going by PETA standards, chils sex operation confirmed

Why would you bake anything watergate unless you were trying to bury it on search engines

*Kicks tire* she fires right up and runs smooth as a baby's ass! I can fuck three whole dolphins in that shed AT THE SAME TIME!

Naming it anything-gate at this point is asking for trouble.

Invite we call it Pedoquarium Boogaloo!

Bump

gonna let you guys in on a secret.. acquariums sell the same lights you can use to grow pot

damn no way bro

so does amazon retard

I mean, shadey businesses that are known to sell grow lights isn't that neferious alone. are there pizzagate-style tweets or some pedo symbolism?

can't pay in cash or trade from amazon, and pot growers probably don't want to draw attention to some super LED full-spectrum $1000 light.
but, by all means, I hope our top autists check it out to be safe

also all the hydroponic stuff needed for aquatic plants

eh any more its so widespread i dont think anyone cares. I live in an illegal state and i see the reflections of shitty led grow lights in windows every day. amazons not going to tell the fed you bought the lights unless the feds ask, and if they ask youre probably fucked anyways.

these places don't look like and aren't aquariums because they're block addresses that cover 5+ houses at a time and they're either shit shack trailers or nice unsuspecting suburban homes so to write it off as some niggers selling grow supplies fronting as an aquarium makes no sense when there's no business in sight

that's a good point, stuff like that was probably a lot more important back in the day. I remember them using FLIR to look for grow lights (which all used to be high pressure sodium and hot as balls)

To the paranoid schizophrenic, a mere pattern within a set of numbers is enough to convince him of a pedophile conspiracy.

>2022
>not being a paranoid schizophrenic
you're a paranoid schizophrenic doing Works or you're vaxcattle

Attached: 1660972736985122.png (822x901, 124.01K)

Aquariums for ants

Attached: EF155742-2B87-416A-85D8-8FB6A90FA5AC.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

yea, they're at the least shitty fronts. not trying to derail investigation

some of the locations are suspiciously close to glownigger campuses which are known in texas to house underground tunnel entrances in the dorms, i actually know people who've snuck into them and revealed a maze of tunnels that went into the goddamn dorms so this kind of feels like some cartel/glownigger shit and not just mere petty criminal antics or IRS evasion
none of these places are on the business register either

well pizzagate was real as fuck. so I'm not trying to derail investigation, just throwing out something else to consider

Based, fuck trannies

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-030519_kindlephoto-56838382.png (1180x872, 236.26K)

I think it might be worth checking out the one in Victoria that map-user posted... it's an anomaly, being all by itself

Attached: 1660989519556379[1].png (1099x927, 1.23M)

I went to UT Austin and there's a ton of underground stuff indeed (they even have a geothermal generator). not registered businesses either would defeat the whole point of IRS shenanigans. maybe y'all are onto something after all..