Why are canadian airports so slow? Why can't canadians get passports?

Why are canadian airports so slow? Why can't canadians get passports?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-20 20-11-01.png (704x566, 211.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/people/article/3123929/indias-fake-degrees-hundreds-singapore-malaysia-us-canada-left
twitter.com/duncandee/status/1549391922967592967
cbc.ca/news/business/diploma-mills-marketplace-fake-degrees-1.4279513
youtube.com/watch?v=EyXIT8sX4I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yaaay! We're number 2! We're number 2!

>labour shortage
How? Isn't Canada the country that literally imports trillions of migrants every year?

>migrants
>working

Attached: 1454039622297.jpg (250x214, 11.19K)

They cant work in their professions because he government wont approve them to work in the specialized field

>Yes sir, I am having medical degree sir. No need to test my skills sir.

Do you not realize that a lot of people from 3rd world countries got their degrees from a degree mill?

scmp.com/week-asia/people/article/3123929/indias-fake-degrees-hundreds-singapore-malaysia-us-canada-left

*unskilled migrants

Because if the minister blames someone else then it's not his fault.
Hint: It's totally his fault.
Technically it's the fault of his ministry but under Westminster Parliamentary Tradition, that's SUPPOSED to mean that the minister responsible is at fault and resigns in disgrace. Trudeau's government however does nothing but disgracefully shit all over functional tradition and get away with it.

Basically there's a ton of extra covid mandate-related work the government foisted upon the airports and airlines. Then there's any government backlogs and delays and similar failures that cause the results of that to take time and energy to be corrected by those staff as well. Finally those staff members all need special signoff from the government which is extremely extremely slow and delayed right now too. So hiring and re-hiring isn't happening at a respectable pace.

This guy,a former airline COO, covers most of it over the past few months on his Twitter.
>twitter.com/duncandee/status/1549391922967592967

That is funny dog

So then why wont he gov retrain em? Better than having em work as uber drivers while we run out of doctors. Thats why people are having 5 hour wait times theres

The training costs money. Money that they don't have / don't want to pay.

HAHAHAHAHA i renewed mine 2 years ago and fucked off
have fun in your shithole, i'll have fun in mine.
should have left before your rights disappeared

Attached: macroblank-gatekeeper.png (2136x1687, 3.22M)

The training is also done in partnership with professional organizations that like feeling more exclusive and able to charge overtime more often. Plus, at least with Canadian students, the government subsidizing the training always worries that the graduates will flee to the US. (So over years they let healthcare slowly become a shittier work environment and the US fleeing is even more guaranteed.)

But there's lots of money to hire more health administrators to administrate whatever failures happen.

We shouldn't have boosted our immigration so much without boosting the other aspects of Canadian living. Things such as insuring adequate staffing in health care scaled with population growth. We don't accept any new immigrants until the other aspects are supported and reinforced.

cbc.ca/news/business/diploma-mills-marketplace-fake-degrees-1.4279513

They also can't do any sort of extra training because they'd be discovered to have fake credentials.

Liberals/NDP need more "New Canadian" voters. They don't give a fuck if it hurts the rest of Canadians.

we have an insanely passive aggressive government
and they are vindictive

Our government runs in a hypnagogic virtue trance dream. It took a few years for the wheels to fall off given the sober serious work of generations, but now sunny drama clown ways are upon us.
Don't get sick and don't bother trying to fly. We are abstractions to our ideologue government and only their theories of some kind of transcendent society of light without heat are real.
It's real wrecked here and it's not getting better until we get some grown-ups in charge.

>labour shortage
Yeah no shit, their 70IQ imports can't spell for shit

>Why can't canadians get passports?
Is Canada also having a problem with passports? Here in Sweden you go into a website and reserve a time to take your passport, this got abused by immigrants so a few people reserved ALL the spots for like half a year and you have to pay them to get a spot....or wait over half a year.

They make everyone use some stupid fucking app because we must live in ze pods and ear ze bugs.

Probably the ArriveCancer app slowing things up. My passport is expired and I cba to renew it these days.

They fired a bunch of people who weren't vaccinated. They also didn't process any passports during the lockdown which backlogged everything for 2 years. They sucked at processing them before COVID, so things are especially shitty now.

they’re doing it on purpose while piloting their known traveler id wef bullshit. lots of unvaxxed never came back to work so that fucks their staff too. not to mention the ridiculous amount of niggers and poos working at pearson. the lowest of society are managing that shit hole

you can thank the shitskin foreigner minister of transportation for that youtube.com/watch?v=EyXIT8sX4I0

Attached: 1658452612630480.jpg (1024x658, 90.96K)

Retraining them (they knew nothing to start with) is a waste of time and they know it. Importing the world’s detritus was always a scam for harvest votes.

Fuck off, we're full.
Shut the fuck up, we don't need more people in Canada.

Because they don't want us to leave