Are You A Real Man Test

If you don't know how to change a tire, you are not a man, and you should have kids.

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 12.13K)

none of you here should have kids

Can rebuild an engine
Build a house
Build a PC
Build a website
Code a crypto currency
Grow a garden

Just need my queen to breed a baby

You never taught me, boomer scum

Stop projecting tranny

>You should have kids.

I will. Thank you sir.

>you are not a man and should have kids
you had ONE job, you illiterate faggot.

Can't wait to teach my son, and daughter, everything

Is this how kids are made???

there's not really people out there who can't change a tire right?
this honestly

gen x here, nobody taught me either so i worked it out myself

My dad never taught me, but when my car with a flat tire, I just figured it out there in the parking lot. I mean, it's not rocket science. You just put the jack there to hold up the car's weight, unscrew the nuts, remove the old tire, put the new one on, and screw the nuts back in place.

Even an idiot could figure it out just looking at the tools and the tire. Anyone who says that they "don't know how to change a tire" is just lazy and using the excuse of ignorance to avoid doing even a little bit of simple manual labor.

im never dating again so yeah you are right

I can't change a tire, am I a woman?

I tend to judge people on wether or not they can be bothered to proofread one sentence before they start a thread.

It's easy
>pull over to side of road
>put on 4 ways
>call AAA
>tow truck driver shows up
>changes my tire
In all seriousness I've only ever changed 1 tire in my life and that was for this ancient boomer and really listening to her complain about modern cars I should have just dropped the jack and left the car sitting on the rotor. If someone is helping you just stfu

Attached: 1660000467782068.jpg (976x636, 58.43K)

>You just put the jack there to hold up the car's weight, unscrew the nuts, remove the old tire, put the new one on, and screw the nuts back in place.
You have to loosen them a bit before you lift the car.

You're worse than a women, you are useless

This is YIKES. This CRINGE OP dipped ASAP after he wrote should instead of shouldn't.

YIKES AND WOWEEE

I can’t drive a car but I pay people to do it for me

If you can't drive manual you're a pussy

Attached: 20220305_115149.jpg (954x2016, 341.86K)

I'm not sure that such a simple procedure is a proper litmus test for manhood.

If you can't squat 500 then you're not a real man.

why?

Why is that?

>cuck mask in console
nevermind fag

ya I know how to fight.

Only if it's a non-powered axle. I was driving a 4-wheel-drive vehicle, so the wheel remained fixed in place when I unscrewed the nuts even though I didn't loosen them before lifting the vehicle.

I can disassemble my engine, but I find cars to be retarded. Why instead of cars don't we use hang gliders or those wingsuits to move long distances across towns and make the coties walkable with giant trees to serve as hubs for jumping / gliding? No gasoline necessary, only simple elevator systems to move up to the glider jump spot. Gravity and aerodynamics does the whole movement part. Moving around the city would be faster than cars. Straight line from tree / jump tower to landing strip, then take bicycle to move around the walkable City. Could even have wingsuits designed with roller shoes to transition from gliding to Rolling without needing to get a New vehicle. Or a bicycle hang glider hybrid.

Nice pajamas

Cannot do this
Cannot do any of this
Cannot do this
Cannot do this.

I already have a child

For you user

Attached: based chad.png (590x469, 186.58K)

All I drive standard bro.

Because you gotta feel the car
Its been there for 4 months. I barely clean the contents of the inside of my car, I only vaccum
and wash the car

Lol you all know that parents have been niggercattle throughout history.
And its the /same exact souls/ that keep showing up again and again, running shit from here and there each and every time for some reason.
It's almost like reproduction is a soul trap.
For sure, parents are all retarded. Almost everyone that reproduces is unwise.
Big facts.
"Perpetuating bloodline" lol why when Pharoah will just take back over via some other bloodline and erase knowledge of the old.
Yea that's what is up.
For example I come from humble origins but I seem to exert undue influence and adoration, as you'd expect toward a beloved king from his subjects. It just happens and other people notice it. Namely the people that do not honor me (my own family etc as told) they see this deference by complete strangers and they're like ???.
Anyway you'll see. I previousy was responsible moving european peoples to europe from egypt - by way of india. Anyway that was me.
Yea fuck you retards.

If you can’t fix it, do you really own it?

What about build a shelter in the forest, using nothing but a knife or small axe? Foraging for food out there in the forest? Replanting the seeds you've found while foraging. Create fire, safely in your shelter without a lighter or matches. Gather clay, make pottery from it, catch fish, learn the language of the wild, listen to the trees, speak to the wind... Make weapons and traps. Most of you are much dumber than you believe you are and wouldn't last a week in the wilderness.

Lol ... most cunts these days can't even drive a manual car ...
>single mums fault

Thanks, pain in the ass to be woken up at 7AM to drop off my mum to the doc

Fuck you, only peasants change tires. Real men have slaves to drive his car and change the tires while he do the important things like ruling.

Unfortunately women don't see these as good qualities anymore. At least until they're ready to settle down in their 30s. It's always been a losing battle

Kind of.