Almost all nationalist organizations in European nations support Ukraine

is this accurate? from what i've seen, yes, at least in Europe. Outside of Europe, i think non-whites support Russia, because of the Soviet Union times, but even there depends

Attached: levski_sofia_ultras01.jpg (960x720, 198.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outono.net/elentir/2022/04/22/soviet-flags-and-a-statue-of-lenin-the-russian-communist-paraphernalia-in-ukraine/
youtube.com/watch?v=HBGDv4VMBGk
politico.eu/article/orban-hungary-to-strike-new-gas-deal-with-russia-this-summer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>

Attached: levski_sofia_putin_fuck.jpg (1440x1080, 372.2K)

Attached: UAF massacre 2014 gorlovka.png (482x486, 433.95K)

>organizations funded by jews support jewish initiative
what are the odds

are you crazy aren´t you? those are ultras, not financed by anybody, they are anti-immigration

Attached: 1656247295177.jpg (907x680, 86.98K)

>Dynamo Kyiv
What am I missing? Why would a Ukrainian org not support Ukraine?

are you stupid? those are from Levksi Sofia, Bulgaria, not Ukraine,

Attached: 1656247258529.jpg (907x510, 52.86K)

>

Attached: Boulogne Boys French far right.jpg (593x494, 152.19K)

Attached: 1656247181589.jpg (986x657, 111.55K)

What did they do to stop immigration? Switched to popular made up narrative? There's no such thing as bolshevism, there's frankfurt-marxist ideology, which is runs every western country by now

>>

Attached: Poland_Legia_fuck putin.jpg (1080x1080, 217.85K)

Attached: 1656247677137.jpg (945x569, 85.48K)

I don´t see much immigration in Poland or Bulgaria, and in western Europe, those are the ones that support or Le Pen or the far right parties, those that Putin banned in Russia.

Ain't these are putin's assets according to the western medias? Make your mind

Anyways, i don't see they doing anything relevant but being distracted from the actual issue, bunch of shabbosgoys, sad

Azov was basically formed from ultras, they are kiked as shit. Ideal stupid goys. Goys should be goys and serve, not believe at the same shit

What the media says it's irrelevant, since all of them condemned the Putin action against Ukraine

Attached: img991.jpg (1215x916, 200.26K)

They are footbal fans, they have weekly, sometimes bi-weekly, rituals of worshipping niggers

The other way around, it's exactly because they are ultras that everything you claim makes no sense. You guys even use non-whites like chechens against ukranians so it's all said

>modern masculinity
>make a cringe vulgar banner
No wonder all those fucks are pussy whipped

they do nothing against antifa. fuck soccer fans, they just want to be entertained.

Attached: 1656247756029.jpg (945x531, 61.31K)

Azov was funded by an Israeli, it's own founder idealizes Israel, it allows Jewish members, it actively promotes Jewish interests such that the ADL has certified them incapable of harming Jews, it's currently defending a Jewish Comedian turned President, with a largely Jewish administration, in the Ashkenazi Jewish homeland of Khazaria, while carrying Israeli rifles. They are Kosher Glowniggers.

Attached: azog.png (547x719, 75.42K)

Then why all identitarian organizations and anti-immigration parties also all support Ukraine, only communists support Russia at least politically and maybe some dumb people without ideology

Yeah cause they hate Russia. This is what the jews have been waiting for.

Attached: 1656247218027.jpg (1000x561, 85.71K)

not even true for western europe, maybe for your butthurt belt shithole.

>no such thing as Bolshevism
Oh yeah the russki defender of kikes who genocided his nation. And you’re wrong retard Bolshevism predates cultural Marxism from Frankfurt school

nah, more like because russians use muslims and wave communist flags and say they want to detsroy nationalism

outono.net/elentir/2022/04/22/soviet-flags-and-a-statue-of-lenin-the-russian-communist-paraphernalia-in-ukraine/

Attached: 1656247050933.jpg (806x598, 54.13K)

>Then why all identitarian organizations and anti-immigration parties also all support Ukraine
Like what? Footbal fans who worship niggers? Cuckservative right wing parties? Who? The only relevant right winger who actually did something in the West, Orban, supports Russia, or at least does not fully support Ukraine.
> only communists support Russia
See above. Also all the enemies of Israel support Russia (Iran and Syria) while all friends of Israel, including Ukraine, support Ukraine. Really makes me think.
If you go on redit right now, the neolib central, all of them support ukraine.

They’re degenerates who go back home to their wives bossing them around and their daughters whoring in the neighborhood. Fake masculinity that mistakes beer gut and lifting weights for masculine virtues and character

Then tell me one that supports Russia.

Attached: 8820304.jpg (1463x779, 227.2K)

Attached: 1656247495899.jpg (574x689, 81.54K)

Orban.

You are really retarded arent you?
all supported Ukraine and condemnd russia: Le Pen, Vox, Vlams Belangs, Salvini, Swedish democrats, FOb etc etc, literally all anti-immigration parties in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=HBGDv4VMBGk

No retard he did not, he condemned

Attached: orban_ukraine16.jpg (790x493, 89.5K)

nobody from french, german and austrian identitarians supports ukraine, forza nuova and casa pound do not support ukraine.

Attached: 1656247378538.jpg (945x630, 64.01K)

Delirious mutt

Attached: 1656247325994.jpg (1015x676, 74.47K)

>Le Pen, Vox, Vlams Belangs, Salvini, Swedish democrats, FOb
cuckservative cuck-winger parties, exactly my point. Neither of these parties are anti-immigration, they want "immigration reform" at best.
The only slightly right wing leader, Orban, supports Russia.
Thoughts and prayers, then he went on and signed deals with Russia, and blocked as much as possible sanctions against Russia
politico.eu/article/orban-hungary-to-strike-new-gas-deal-with-russia-this-summer/
He is pro-Russia, he just has to manage his position.

ROTFL, retard they all support Ukraine, casapound even was acused to send militants to ukraine with the azov, french idenitarians too, spanish too, polish too, english too, austrians too

Attached: kob_ukraine_France_nationalists102.jpg (597x499, 131.15K)

Attached: 1647972455487.jpg (3440x5064, 3.29M)

Are you really just going to post niggerworshipping footbal fans? Are these the only "far righters" in Europe? Europe is doomed lol

>The only

Then you agree that only antifa and other anti-nacionalists support Russia, and all the anti-.immigration parties stand with Ukraine, facts. And even Orban condemned russia invasion of ukraine and even launched sanctions on russia, fact:

i told you the way it is, memeflaggot. you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. french identiarians even have a pro-donbass song.

The facts do remain, all natios usually support Ukraine, while antifas support Russia.

Attached: spanish_antifa22_russia.jpg (819x461, 131.08K)