News from america

news from america

youtube.com/watch?v=1UH2LIgzoD0

Attached: 1641330415337.jpg (1280x720, 464.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.oregonlive.com/crime/2022/08/bodycam-video-shows-60-second-encounter-before-guard-fatally-shoots-portland-man-experts-say-this-is-a-list-of-what-not-to-do.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOW THAT MUSTV EHURT

ios he okay>?>>

mutts love playing cops and robbers well into adulthood

>LEAVE THE PROPERTY
> obstructs the only means of escape with body
>pull a firearm
>LEAVE THE PROPERTY
>does not give a means to egress
>opens fire
>I DiD Everything rIgHt

I mean, can I possibly get a QRD?
You're not allowed to use the parking lot at Lowe's anymore without the threat of lethal violence?
Why the fuck are there armed security guards at Lowe's?
Who the fuck takes their job that seriously? This dude condemned himself to Hell for this? If I was a security guard I wouldn't have given a flying fuck, and if they didn't leave and my boss wanted them gone so bad I'd just tell my boss and the boss could call the cops if they felt like it, but they have armed killers executing people for loitering or what?
The actual fuck?

The dude was screaming at them to leave and in the same breath said IF YOU MOVE THIS VEHICLE I WILL OPEN FIRE.
Like, what the actual fuck???? This is a thousand times more bizarre/extreme than that guy executing his neighbors when they got into that snowball fight over shovelling or whatever, you know the one.

Lmfao the obvious junkies tried to run him over, the dude wasn't trying to leave he turns the car right to him and not away, obvious intent to try to run him over etc

Don't start none won't be none. I can almost 100% guarantee that the guy who got shot had been a professional asshole most of his life, got away with it because most people are like and he finally picked the wrong guy. Sad. Many such cases.

Attached: batman btfo.webm (512x480, 596.43K)

Checkd.

What I wanna know is why does this footage change angles when he drives forward the first time? I wanna see the body cam footage of that moment.

He tells them to get in the car in leave but then the guy turns the car directly at him and accelerates he knows what he was doing...

why the fuck does lowes have armed security lmao what is wrong with this goober

definitely deserves a murder charge

Yea that rent a cop is going to jail

What a piece of shit. Dudes a fucking mall cop. Just call the police and let them handle it. What a lunatic. And you know he wouldn't have even confronted them if they were black. This is anti-White as fuck.

He blocked their exit with his car and his body. The fuck are they supposed to do.

But look at the video. They're creeping forward, breaking, creeping forward, breaking, being held at gunpoint. Why didnt the insane psycho just move out of the way? Why does it matter if they were junkies? They could have just as easily been two nice old grandparents.
Now in case you're thinking I'm making this about le gun control or whatever you're wrong, guns aren't a factor here.
What is a factor is everything else I brought up like armed personel at Lowe's and at the same time going this ballistic about someone using the parking lot, even if they're not supposed to be.
Like, if it's that big of a fucking deal, CALL THE PIGS. Why in Christ's name did this guy execute that dude? You're defending this? Come on guys, what the fuck did I just even see.
He told them to fucking leave and then he obstructed them and said DO NOT MOVE THIS VEHICLE. Again, WTF WAS THAT?

He sounds scared as fuck at the end with no clue what to do, what a retard.

lol

The security vehicle was blocking the only other way to leave and he didn't provide a means to leave. The security guard sprayed them with pepper spray and then obstructed the only means of escape.

>18k views
>no comments
Do they think we're this stupid?

i think the scary part is he has no empathy to the fact he just shot the guy in the head 3 times and then asks calmly should i be rendering aid? I really think this shouldn't count to self defense he antagonized the situation so much

It's probably just because of the douche who uploaded the video. I'm sure the whole body cam + the whole security footage exists. Should have just uploaded both videos side by side instead of trying to edit it like a fucking movie.

> “Gimbel, 29, now faces a second-degree murder charge in the May 29, 2021, death of Freddy Nelson, 49. Gimbel was not licensed to carry a gun as a security guard, state records show.”

Yeah. He’s fucked.

>pepper spray inside the vehicle rather than calling the cops
The stupid son of a bitch escalated.
>got away with it because most people are
- not homicidal mall cop freaks.

>Do they think we're this stupid?
you are

No user is defending it
They're just being contrarian

>defending this? Come on guys, what the fuck did I just even see.
>He told them to fucking leave and then he obstructed them and said DO NOT MOVE THIS VEHICLE. Again, WTF WAS
You guys are the ones defending these obvious junkies when guess what, thing are probably for the best with him gone, dude was a mask wearing, drug doing faggot

>why the fuck does lowes have armed security

Attached: 1568638198719.jpg (1125x1301, 91.59K)

It was last year and you can find articles from multiple sites from both then and now in the trial.

>The security officer not licensed to carry a gun who fatally shot a man in a North Portland parking lot earlier this year is now facing a murder charge

He's definitely fucked. This might be a problem for Lowe's, too.

Little men playing tacticool. It goes to their heads rather quick

He escalated the situation by pepper spraying inside the car despite them being no threat to himself. He's absolutely fucked. Everything after that is his fault.

what state was this in? couch lawyers do you think he will get the death penalty? whats your predicted outcome? be accurate guys since hes already facing charges

No but we know you are.

That's not my point. They completely suppressed any conversation about it. I don't know why they have to be deceptive and can't just disable comments openly. It just goes to my distrust of JewTube and especially the MSM channels.

>"LEAVE MY PROPERTY NOW!!!!"
>"LEAVE MY PROPERTY!!!"
>*stands infront of the vehicle so they cant leave*
>"DONT DRIVE THE VEHICLE AT ME!!!
>LEAVE THE PROPERTY!!!
>*bang bang bang*

he's done a murder

Then how come all the armed security shooting victims are always disarmed boomers in the parking lot?

>The security officer not licensed to carry a gun
Holy shit. Classic case of a retarded mall cop with a desire for authority, and he wouldn't have done shit if the people in the car were black. He did it because they were White. He felt he could get away with being a complete cunt.

Listen to that voice. You can hear the onions coming from his voice

Attached: 60eb9226-b064-45bd-8ac9-4ba4e06ef5ae-large16x9_BookingphotoforLoganGimbelfromtheMulntomahCountyJailalongsideaKATUphotooftheshootingsceneatLowesinNorthPortlandonMay292021[1].jpg (1015x571, 104.17K)

>Why the fuck are there armed security guards at Lowe's?

Niggers, unfortunately Whites are unable to act against niggers so they overcompensate against other Whites

xd

>got away with it because most people are
>- not homicidal mall cop freaks.

This is my entire point. There are fucking crazy motherfuckers with all kinds of mental issues out there who are one stupid decision away from ruining the rest of your life. If you go around intentionally antagonizing people because of your ego or whatever you're a fucking retard who is fucking around and going to find out one day.

securityfag was an idiot but tresspassed guy didn't do anything to help himself out either.

Attached: aintgonebenofistfights.webm (608x378, 1.88M)

Either you're trolling or you need to watch this again. He deliberately go to his right to hit the security guard (guards truck was right behind him). Then the guy says to get out the vehicle after hitting him or he'll shoot. The guy then flips him off, backs up, and then gets shot.

Here’s a breakdown of what happened plus a lot of stuff not in the video:

google.com/amp/s/www.oregonlive.com/crime/2022/08/bodycam-video-shows-60-second-encounter-before-guard-fatally-shoots-portland-man-experts-say-this-is-a-list-of-what-not-to-do.html?outputType=amp

i'm defending it lol. the guy drove right at him, rent-a-cop pulled his gun and told him to not do it again, and he did it again kek security guy is a huge fag but moderately less gay and retarded than the faggot he ventilated. i doubt security will see any jail time because the driver wasn't black

But that's not the point here you stupid fucking leftist shit brain. Did you ignore the entire chunk of my paragraph about how they could have just easily been two old grannies? Loitering/double parking or whatever they even fucking supposedly did (????) is not a fucking Sin or felony.
Do I wish deaths on all maskies? Sure, but that doesn't mean old people should be executed in the parking lot of Lowe's for overnight parking or WHATEVER the fuck they were doing. There was no danger whatsoever.
Plus, again last time I'm saying this, THE FREAK IS COMMANDING THEM TO LEAVE AND TO NOT MOVE THE VEHICLE IN THE SAME BREATH. This was just insane mania.
If I was a guard and there were known junkies in my parking lot, I'd ask them to leave, if they didn't I'd just call the cops--if I even gave that much of a fuck, that schlub is making 13 dollars an hour FFS and he kills for it?
Holy shit.

because mall cops are even bigger pussies than real cops and they will always press targets they feel comfortable with over those they don't. Just like your average criminal. Every time is a roll of the dice though.

Attached: 1608999451143.jpg (636x720, 59.14K)

Have you tried leaving a comment? Because it just looks like nobody has commented.

Fine I'll watch it again.

Exactly.
>intentionally antagonizing
They're in a retail store car park. They weren't antagonizing anyone, and then mister psycho mall cop pepper sprays inside the car at a mans wife. The pshyco mall cop is the antagonizer.

The new Paul Blart looks lit!

Jesus, that’s sort of extreme.

mutts are mentally ill

goddamn leaf please get off the internet and kys for that amp link. The world does not need yout type.

Same reason whenever I didn't wear a mask nobody would say anything. My 4'3 girlfriend doesn't wear a mask and she has several people in her face threatening to kick her out.

based 4runner chad

Yeah let’s all just defend fat dumb loud retards who’ve been trespassed

>google.com/amp/s/www.oregonlive.com/crime/2022/08/bodycam-video-shows-60-second-encounter-before-guard-fatally-shoots-portland-man-experts-say-this-is-a-list-of-what-not-to-do.html?outputType=amp
thanks for the link user, but its paywalled, can you give a summary?

hahahaha fat masked faggots get what they deserve

>long haired dude pulls a bat
>swings bat at victim
>gets capped by victim
Victim shot him in back and chud runs away. Victim goes to jail. Too bad.

>They weren't antagonizing anyone

Instead of putting his ego aside and doing the "yes sir. I apologize. we are leaving." He acted like billy bad ass instead and postured aggressively. Your ego can and will get you fucked up. If you have to "get" someone who wounded your pride there are ways to do it that aren't pants on head retarded.

Attached: runfromaknife2.webm (226x480, 2.25M)

looks like Portland, WA which would probably be the absolute worst state to do what he did

well surprise surprise it turns out the rentacop wasn't licensed to be armed.

It's a massive liability for the store to have people chase down a thief, do you really think that they have armed security?
have you ever went outside retard

Attached: 9f9.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

If you leave a comment, it's visible to you, but if you log out or into another account, it's not there.

Nice, i love seeing mutts suffer

Alright I watched it again and there was that weird cut when the guy tried to pull away. But REGARDLESS did you miss the part when the dude slammed on the breaks? He could have just kept going and ran him over. The driver slammed on the breaks. That means he was trying to avoid hitting him. Maybe he was just trying to intimidate the dude? But either way why is this psycho obstructing their exit and holding a gun on them?
Guy is a complete and utter psychopath and everyone ITT saying it's anti-white is absolutely correct. If this was niggers it would be a completely different story.
Nothing those two "junkies" could have done warranted what happened. That was complete and utter insanity, objectively.

fucking retard. why is he playing a cop? he's literally in the parking lot. you tell him to leave and if he doesnt you call the cops and stand guard at the entrance of the building. chances are pretty much 100% that he'll leave on his own within a minute. whole thing could be avoided but the fat retard LARPing as a pig just had to act tough.

What a fucking retard. Dude is going to do life in prison and deservedly all because he thought he’s some fucking high speed tactical operator goon. Fuck him. He gives gun owners a bad name

>Something retarded happens in portland
Wow
Nice thread.

>massive liability for the store
Security may have been contracted for lot patrol by the owner of the property and not that individual store.

Lawfag here.

Security guard was in the wrong, it's almost certainly 2nd degree murder.

That said... without knowing the backstory... these people in the car clearly were doing something wrong here, and looking for trouble. The driver made an idiotic choice to try and drive away. Should've played along, let himself get "arrested" by this wannabe cop. Maybe even sue him later.

who cares about a bunch of progressive democrat liberal fat fuck portland antifa communist mask wearing vax maxxed retarded nigger jew loving faggots

even if the gun was illegal it'd be self defense as long as he didn't chase him down to finish him off. what a moron.

What fat fuckin mutt hog psychopath. Wannabe cop faggot, look at him recite those faggoty legalize lines. Dude driving barely touched him. I've seen worse in a crowded parking lot.

What is Paul Blart trying to do at the 30s mark, spray inside their back window?

>He acted like billy bad ass instead and postured aggressively.
You're describing the guard. Security guards have no more authority than any other citizen. They're not allowed to detain anyone unless a crime has been committed and it usually has to be a felony. Someone trespassing isn't sufficient grounds. Observe and report. That's all they should be doing. Also, shooting pepper spray into an occupied vehicle was the first aggressive behavior and that was the guard. He committed the first criminal act and it went up from there.

>junkies doing junkie shit
>tell them to leave
>they decide to chimp out
>try to run over guard being cute
>he warns you
>try to do it again
>get shot
>Any Forums
>OMG WHY DIDNT HE TASER THE TIRES OR USE HIS NIGHTSTICK
Cry harder, these junkies deserved it.

Mutts are literal subhumans, even the amerimutts that appear white. There is no political solution to this country except leave

We wouldn't need armed security if police officers, or welfare queen pedo pigs as I like to call them, didn't protect niggers like an endangered species.

Attached: 1659325495831627.jpg (768x748, 71.47K)

>Security may have been contracted for lot patrol by the owner of the property
That's what it was. The family sued/is suing for $25M against the security company and the landowner (probably some corporation).

both ere/are some wannabe who waited his entire life for this moment what absolute faggots.

>cops can mag dump but you can’t, you must analyze the situation millisecond by millisecond and do everything perfectl

Bullshit. Charge him with desecrating a corpse if anything

Because the rent a cops aren't going to actually enforce anything on niggers, so they double up their attitude against harmless white people to justify their jobs.

Good to see people taking seriously the threat of covid and using the full protection offered by a face mask.

billy bootlicker! Actually these are discount boots even fucking worse kek.

Security guards are some of the dumbest human beings on the planet. topkek

Dude you can see the defiant attitude of the guy. That's 100% ego. Even if he's right in this case he's wrong because not bowing down in the face of crazy over something so inconsequential is even more crazy.

Only actual cops can pull this move and get away with it.

No one, and I'm not arguing in favor of any of these people. The asshole that got shot very well may have deserved it, but that doesn't change how uneccessary and insane this entire interaction was.

Yes. He succeeded. Probably why he almost got ran over.

Brudda, Reasoning is so non vibing in the dawn of madness fr fr no cap

If this was a nigger the fucking world would have exploded

If you read into the story, you'd know this wasn't the case. You're making assumptions. The trespass order wasn't enforced, and they just collected wooden pallets and sold them to recyclers. Mall cop was a cunt, and you don't have to do what mall cop cunts say. You're blaming the victim.

Second degree, so no death penalty. He'll get out in 10-12 if he's good.

fuck paul blart

He looks sooper smert dude

That's the glory of qualified immunity.

The stupid fat rent-a-cop told them to leave the property. They begin to leave and he opens fire. This fat faggot rent-a-cop is going to the hoosgow.